Family reunion. PART1

Toph has been visiting Goku every other day after the first "training" session with him. Normally, she also brought some food.

Azula is either inside the cabin resting, or outside in her attempt of finding her father.

One day when Toph arrived, Azula was next to the campfire, the day was sunny, and the earth was dry for that reason. Goku was not there as he went hunting for something to eat, then Toph felt that out of nowhere Goku arrived. She could not felt from where he came. Goku said hi to her, but she was still confused.

- From where you came?

- From there?

- I did not feel you walking from that place

- Well, that's because I was flying, not walking.

Toph was surprised that it was true. She was told by everyone that Goku and Azula could fly, but she did not believe it. The only one that may be able to do that was Aang, the Avatar, as he was an Airbender, but there is no way that another person could do that.

- Are you an Airbender?

- No.

- So how could you fly?

- You don't need to be an Airbender to fly. Azula can also do it, and she is a Fire bender like me.

- What?!

- Do you wanna learn it?

- Eh?

She was getting even more confused. So, he could fly, and also Azula could do it, just like she was told by her friends. But now, she was invited to learn how to fly.

- Sorry, but I don't think that's a good idea. I really need to be on the earth.

Toph said while pointing her eyes. But then Azula said.

- That training will also help you to improve your skills. And you need it if you want to be Goku's sparring partner.

Azula was still very calm, but also with some apathy. She has not shown any feeling of anger or happiness since her father's disappearance, and that was something that is starting to concern Goku. Toph, by her side, was a little curious about the training, so she ended up accepting.

The next hours they started to train together. At first, Toph was annoyed, the things Goku was telling her were almost the same thing she already does for her earthbending, only for some minor differences. She always aimed to feel her surroundings, but not herself.

Then something felt different, something about her energy, and energy around her, not only the waves of people touching the ground but also the energy of living things. And by a few seconds, she could feel the energy of some birds that were flying close by. She got surprised when she felt the energy of the bird, she fell back with a smile saying: "wow". After that training, she went back to the village.

Unfortunately for her, most of the problems were already solved thanks to Avatar helping out in the area. She told their friends that she will go back to visit her house while they went to do their things.

Once she arrived at her house, she realized that her mother and father are now separated. His father seems that was close to the village where she was training with Goku. It was something that she did not know.

Although they were separate, his father was still sending money back to their home. Toph stayed at the house as she learned that the reason their parents broke up was that her mother did really wanted to see Toph and regrated the way she was raised, while his father was furious that she escaped and wanted to be even more strict. Toph asked her mom to not tell her father that she was with her as she wanted to spend time with her. In her time in the mansion, Toph talked a lot with her mom and also train.