Notes before the next saga

And done. Thanks for reading this until now. I really appreciate you for reading and all the comments.

If you want to see a draw I made of Azula, just follow the next link https://www.pixiv.net/en/artworks/100147212

This last chapter was more of various ideas together. Kind of like the first chapters.

Honestly, when I started to write the story I thought to put Goku and Ty Lee together, and then make his kid and Azula's future kid be some kind of Korra's enemy. As if they wanted to take over the Fire Nation, and Korra would go and help Zuko. But the pair of Ty Lee and Goku never worked for me.

Toph and Goku could be a good pairing, but I don't see Goku being Lin or Suyin's father or Gohan and Goten being their replacements.

If you thought that Azula and Goku were going to be together since chapter three. At the time, I was trying to create a possessive Azula, not in a romantic or yandere kind of way, but more of the kind that feels like she's the only one who can play with certain things. A girl that thinks that everyone is her play toy, only to make Goku her real ally as someone that was always with her no matter what. But then I started to like the idea of them together as a couple.

The problem was to try to make it look like it made sense to the characters. That's why it would take them time because they grow up as siblings, but once the secrete was out, Azula started to really change the sibling love into romantic feelings. I hope I did it correctly.

Another thing I wanted to talk about (or write) here was my decision on using Japanese words, like the names of the planets, and the names of all the people from the Sayan and Freeza's saga. I really wanted to use the original pronunciation so it could sound "foreign", like from another world.

Someone said that I should have skipped the Saiyajin and the Furiza saga and made my own characters for them to fight. But honestly, I don't like OC's. In fact, there are way too many OCs. One was the general that teaches guerrilla tactics. Snai is kind of another, I mean, I created the name, but he is supposed to be the Namekian that Vegeta killed in the original series.

Is this the end?

No, Yes... Kind of

I am going to continue the story.

If you are reading on Wattpad, the next chapter will be next to this one.

If you are in Fanfic.net then I will create another one that will be with the tags of Dragon Ball Z and The Legend of Korra.

I am kind of nervous because I tried to write a fanfic about Korra and Street Fighter, but it seems that it was not read by many. I was hoping to continue that one, but it seems that the people are not interested. Maybe later. I would rename it if that happens.

I will try to start writing it in a few weeks, but I am still in process of thinking about how things should play.

In the next part, I will discuss a little about the next saga, so if you don't want "spoilers", I advise you to not continue reading.

.

.

.

If you are reading, it means that you want info about the next saga. I will give you spoilers, but there are not many, and I will ask you something, and if you answer it, I will appreciate it immensely.

First the spoilers.

Gohan and Goten will be there. In fact, the story will be more about Gohan. Like how the Majin boo saga started. BUT, I am not going to Majin Boo right away.

Now, Gohan and Goten will have different names. Because I could not cheat as I did with Goku. The names I chose will make sense for the story, and I will hold the same meaning. THEIR PERSONALITY WON'T CHANGE AT ALL.

This is my explanation for them.

Gohan's new name is Ozai. Just like in Dragon Ball Z, he will be named after Goku's parental figure. Ozai was the name Azula wanted to give him the name out of respect, and Goku agreed with it.

Goten new name is Sozin. Yep, the same name as the Fire Lord that started the 100 years war. Goten's name is a pun on Goku's name. Goku means "understanding the sky" where the "ku" means sky, and the "ten" in Goten means "bigger sky". Now knowing that I correlate the idea that Sozin is also the name of a comet. You see the relation? Understanding the sky... a comet? - or it can stay as Goten. What do you say?

So yeah, that is my spoilers. Talking about names, you will be wondering... "why do Lin and Suyin have the same names?"

The reason is that basically, in Dragon Ball, Bulma named her kids. If Vegeta had done it, he may have given them vegetable names. That's why I left the same because basically, Toph named them.

Now My questions for you.

1 Do you want me to write a little about kid-teen Gohan/Ozai or do you want me to go straight to teen-young-adult Gohan? The first is Gohan around 7 to 13 years old, training with her mom and dad and meeting people that are friends with his parents (maybe 3 chapters). The second is going straight to Korra, so he will be a young adult between 17 to 18 years old.

2 Do you want a romantic pair for him? If yes, you can choose between

Korra, Azami, Eska or Opal. In my opinión, Korra, Asami and Eska have what it takes to attract a Saiyan because "they are women of strong character". The problem is that we need to break the Asamu/Korra couple if one of them is picked. But it can make that other characters have different outcomes. Opal doesn't have the character a Saiyan would want, but judging by how Videl is in DB-Super, maybe "the strong character woman" only applies to pure-blood Saiyans.

Another spoiler is that I am planning on somebody having a crush on Ozai/Gohan.

.

Another note. The Korra series will be kind of difficult because I am really planning on Majin Boo, but the problem is that there is no way to go for the Dragon Balls anymore. And that the Kayos are not in this story.

That also let me tell you that I am not planning beyond Majin boo. Maybe I will, but I don't think so, so there will be no Dragon Ball Super, so no Beerus. Maybe a Dragon Ball GT, where Pan, Ozai's daughter is the Avatar? If that's the case, more reason to choose Opal. Because the next Avatar needs to be an earth bender.