Goku arrived

Furiza smirked as his energy started to go wilder and wilder. From his back, some spines grew. The shoulder stood up as if it was armour. Finally, the head grew back and forth, and his horns went back, turning white and bigger.

- Damn it

Said Azula, while Toph was closer to her. She saw their opponent and could not imagine any opportunity of defeating him. Even with Goku, they may only make him delay their execution.

- Do you think we can escape once Goku is out?

Toph gulped and corrected herself.

- Do you think we would survive until Goku is out?

Asked Toph. Azula only thought that the last one was the correct question. She wanted to lie to her friend. "Azula always lies", was what Zukko always said. But right now, she could not do it.

- Honestly. It's a miracle that we are still alive.

Azula chuckled at her answer.

- Let me ask again. Who is going to be first?

Azula frowned and talked to Toph. It was almost whispering.

- Go with the Namekku-seijin, and ask him if he can make the wish for us. Wish for all of us to be transported back to Tu Zin.

- You are not telling me that...

- I will be fighting that monster, to delay him as much as I can.

- But...

- If I fail, there is nothing else to do. If you can transport everyone and I died...

Azula's fist grip went tighter. Then turned and smiled at Toph.

- If you can't revive me. Please, take care of Goku.

Suddenly Azula disappeared and reappeared in front of Furiza and created a wall of blue fire.

Toph wanted to go and fight alongside her, but she knew that this was an opportunity to save everyone, so she flew in the direction of the Namekku-seijin. She arrived at the moment he was done helping Vegeta. Due to the energy he used for it, the green man was panting tire.

Vegeta stood and felt the energy and smirk.

- Don't forget who is the one that nearly kill you a few minutes ago.

Said Toph when she noticed Vegeta's energy boost. Vegeta smirked, somehow amused by the personality of the blind girl.

- Still, you are not as strong as that monster.

Vegeta's smirk went wider.

- Watch me. Oh, yeah. You can't.

Vegeta flew in the direction of Furiza as fast as he could.

- Idiots like him die first.

Toph said with a smile. Toph's hope grew a little when she detected that Vegeta was helping Azula in her fight. It was clear that they were no match for Furiza, but it may give her enough time. Then she turned her head to the Namekku-seijin in front of her

- Tell me that you know how to summon Porunga. Or do we really need to take the Dragon Balls to the Great Patriarch?

- Oh, eh, no, any Namekku-seijin can help you. Taking to the great Patriarch is only for a ceremony but is not really needed.