The end of the invasion

"By the spirits", is the only thing that Katara could say about everything.

Vegeta looked at Goku and realized the confused face and said:

- What do you think, Kakaroto? Impressive, isn't it? I'll let you know something. The Ōzaru-ka let you increase your power ten times.

Goku could only frown at the current situation. Azula fell to her knees after she felt the energy of Vegeta transformation. Toph tried to think of anything that could help, but she had nothing. She was never the brain of the group, and at the thought, she turned to see Sokka's body.

- Everybody, spread! Toph, help Avatar's wife!

The orders of Goku made Azula react. Suddenly Vegeta started to attack all of them. Goku was running to different sides. Although the big saiyajin was moving slower than before, it was still fast, compared to a normal fighter.

When Azula and Toph moved from their place, the foot of Vegeta stomped. Toph took Katara and also Aang's body. She moved them to a greater distance than she could at the back of the giant Hog Monkey.

Meanwhile, Azula and Goku were distracting the Saiyajin, but Azula was hit by Vegeta, and Goku could not help but worry about it. When Goku was flying in Azula direction, he was hit by Vegeta's kick, which sent him directly to the ground.

Vegeta started to laugh. And in his current, the sound of the Saiyajin mockery was loud and echoed strongly.

Azula was getting up and saw how Goku was grabbed by the giant Hog Monkey hand.

- Let go MY BROTHER!!

Screamed Azula and lunch a powerful fire attack to Vegeta's right eye. The damage of the eye made the Saiyajin let Goku off. Goku was hurt, but he could stand and run through Azula's location.

Goku was panting heavily. Azula looked at him, trying to find a major injured, which she feared he may have but due to the dirt and blood all over him, it was impossible to spot the location or the real injure.

- Still without an idea for attacking?

Asked Goku trying to clear Azula's mind. She, instead of answering, was still worried about Goku. Then Toph arrived with Katara by her side.

- I have one

Everybody turned to see Toph.

- A moment ago, he said that you will regret losing your tail. Which means that his transformation is related to it. So, the only thing we need to do is to cut his tail.

- Sounds good.

- Did you also plan on how to do it? I am not against your plan, but I and Goku cannot go that close. And even in this form, he is still fast.

- In fact, I did.

Toph said and turned to see Katara. The waterbender was confused.

- Katara, you will use your blood bending against that monster.

Katara eyes went wide. She promised Aang and herself to never use that bending again. Sokka forbade her to use that bending in front of the fire twins, as it would be their secret weapon. But none of them was anymore. All because of that man. She squeezed her fist and nodded.

The three put themselves in different positions and let Azula and Katara be hidden. Azula, in the plan they created, was the one who had to cut the tail.

Vegeta was regaining his vision. He was only using his left eye to see. With a burst of anger, he launched an attack against Goku, who was barely dodged.