Goku's true power

Furiza looked at Goku and smirked.

- How many times I have heard about my vanquisher? What a load of nonsense.

Goku frowned and changed his stance into a fighting stance. Face serious and calculating, he tried to put in his best effort and end the fight. He was excited to fight a new strong opponent, but he did not want to ruin everything due to it. His sister has told him that many times before, but he has never been in similar a situation. The only other occasion was when he fought Vegeta, and it ended up with the death of the Avatar and his friend.

- We need to move. We will be in the way if we stay.

Toph proposed, and Azula nodded in agreement. Toph took Vegeta and flew away. While she was flying, Toph said.

- I am blind, but even I could see that you didn't defeat that Furiza.

Vegeta spat at the comment of the earth bender.

Furiza followed the three with his eyes and then looked at Goku again. To his surprise, Goku was no longer there, but he suddenly reappeared in front of him with his fist in front of Furiza's face.

Furiza started to dodge the hits he could and try to attack at the same time. To his surprise, his opponent was going after attacks to prevent them. A kick to his hip when a kick was going to be lunch. A hit in the shoulder if he wanted to punch. And if he wanted to hit with his tail, again a kick in the hips was received. With this tactic, Furiza was almost unable to make any right attack.

The scene repeated until Goku put his open palm under Furiza's chin and made an energy blast so strong that light showed around them.

Azula was incredulous at Goku's way of fighting. She doesn't remember Goku ever behaving like this before. He was fighting like his father. Attacking weak points and then overpowering them.

Suddenly Goku's body was thrown back by Furiza's kick. A frown and serious expression were on the white monster. When Goku recovered, Furiza threw an energy ball at him, but Goku hit it, exploding in his fist. Right after that, Furiza was hovering over her opponent and destroyed the place where Goku was.

Goku was not in the place where the explosion happened, he was behind Furiza. He used the same technique, but Furiza, instead of exploding, was pushed down. While falling, Furiza flew out of the rage of the attack and then went to Goku's back.

The fire nation prince turned, but his opponent kicked him to the ocean.

Azula, Toph and Vegeta were at a considerable distance. They wanted to continue watching without being caught in the crossfire. Azula's shoulder started to hurt less. She tried to move them, and she could, but not without pain. Still, it was good that the damage was not that serious.

Vegeta was sitting on the ground with his back against a wall, made by Toph.

Toph was desperate as she could only feel the energy of Goku and Furiza, but nothing else. She wanted to know what exactly was happening. Toph knew that the battle was something that they should pay attention to. Especially when the energy of Goku and Furiza has been increasing bit by bit. Unfortunately, Furiza's energy increased faster than Goku's.

Azula looked at the water, where Goku should have landed and smirked.

Furiza looked at the water expecting his opponent to come out. He knew that his previous attacks did not kill him.

While scanning the ocean, he heard the splashes of water, and though it was his opponent, it was only a ball of energy that passed close to him. Then another splash sounded, and he thought again that was the Saiyajin, but again was another ball of energy. Suddenly, many balls started to be lunch from the ocean. Furiza dodged all of them and started to look more desperately to the water to find his opponent.