Azula's disappointment

Azula looked at the dead body. Toph was walking to her, clapping her hands to remove some dust.

- Fiuu. That took time. How long did this big guy last?

- 3 minutes.

- Wow. I could swear it was longer.

Goku was smiling at her comment. She was able to defeat her opponent with just three attacks, but she was playing with her opponent. Vegeta on the other hand was astonished. He could not believe the big change they made in this short amount of time.

Suddenly Goku and the others started to levitate.

- Hey, Vegeta. We are going for the Dragon Balls.

Azula frowned when Goku screamed at Vegeta.

- Why are you telling him where are we going?

- He no longer has the Dragon Balls. And he is no longer a thread.

At Goku's answer, Toph shrugged and Azula shook her head. In a small of time, the three disappeared, leaving Vegeta there.

Vegeta's pride was broken. A low-class warrior was stronger than him. Some women were stronger than him, The Prince of all Saiyajins. With this rage, he decided to follow them. What else could he have done? He needed the spaceship to leave, and the only ships on the planet belonged to Furiza.

Outside lord Furiza's ship, was Ginyū and Jisu. Ginyū did not believe in the idea of any of them being stronger or faster than him. His conclusion was that they possess an ability like Gurodo or something similar that gave them the ability to defeat his men. Although, if they are strong enough he could try to recruit them.

He liked the idea; they already have the idea of the colour palette needed. One already is using green, the other is using black, the only problem was the male, who was using red was the colour of Jisu. Maybe, if Lord Furiza forgives him, they can recruit Vegeta, as he seems to love blue.

Suddenly, in front of Ginyū and Jisu, Goku landed and behind him were Azula and Toph.

- Hey!

Ginyu was taken aback by the casually salute he received from the guy in red robes.

- Are you two going to fight together? Because I have no problem with it.

Goku said with a smile on his face. Ginyu smirked at Goku.

- That won't be necessary. I will be your only opponent.

- Way to go, Capitan! Show him!

Jisu cheered his Capitan. Ginyu has already made his plan. He will use this individual as an example, and with that, the other two will follow him.

- I never imagined that I, Ginyu, would ever have to show off my true power.

Suddenly, after Ginyu ended speaking, he disappeared. Goku move his body and Ginyu was already there, with his elbow directed at Goku's face. Goku dodged with no problem, then he kicked him, and his opponent dodged it.

Both combatants put distance between themselves. Then Ginyū raised his hand, pointing at Goku and shooting a strong energy beam at him. Goku jumped and appeared behind Ginyū and continued fighting. The beam that was shoot, was at the end stopped by Azula with one hand.

Goku and Ginyu were fighting. None of them was able to put a hit over the other. Goku dodged Ginyu's punches, while Ginyu could move in time to evade Goku's kicks.