A/N

HOLA! 🍰
I'm back again. This story  will be a second one for me and I hope you will enjoy it with me too.
This is a tik tok dedicated story, since it was firstly publicated there, and I received a lot of support from you, so I said "Why not?"

I promise not to disappoint 🦋
I've thought a lot on the story, and I'm ready to start this journey with you. See you again.

Love❤️

Xoxoxo-endwena

.......

Rene, a beautiful college girl, following her dream to become an engineer. She spends most of her time with her friends and her roommate which, really hates everything , unlike Rene. She is the girl, you'd definitely want, but never notice. " Lowkey life" as she likes to call it.

Chris, typical rich boy. Known by the whole school as a fuckboy, who hates to sleep with virgins. Has a large group of friends which he spends most of his time riding his motorbike and partying anywhere he can get his hands on a pretty girl with.

Too bad he notices the unnoticed. He'll touch something that can't be touched . He'll mess with someone which he shouldn't have laid eyes on in the first place.
They both will fall in their traps and become addicted by this game.

.....

" Did you fu*k him, Rene!" Ale asked frustrated at me.

" I was drunk..., okay... And he said that I couldn't do it soo..., I.."

I did a mistake. I fell to his trap just like the other girls. It was my game to begin with but he chose to play dirty.

" Do you know what's about to happen now? "

" Nothing, I'm sure he doesn't even remember me.. "

In the meantime my phone vibrated and I open the message taping on the screen. It was the photo of me and Chris on the bedroom. Things are about to get hella messy.