34. Try Again

" Re I don't get it!" Chris sighted hopelessly at me. " Repeat again why should I be using differcail equations for this finance problem?!"

I've been trying to teach him this problem for the past hour but still he won't get it.. I really need to figure out a way to explain things better cause it really might be a problem here with me.

" Chris, you have to find the x and in order to do that you have to solve the equation but this is not a simple equation.. Its one of the hardest one." I finish off. " You use the method I already explained to you and you'll be able to find how much money you're doing from this in five years!? "

I look him dead in the eye, and I can figure it out how lost he is right now. I swear it's not even that hard.

" You still don't get it do you?! " I ask again and he just nods his head like a little puppy." Okay one more time, what exactly didn't you get so I can repeat it to you?!"

" Nope!" He breathes out. "I'm done with this shit."

" Chris! "

"No peach. I Hate this. I couldn't care less if I fail this."

"You're not failing!"

" I don't know shit?!"

" Babe!" I say in a sweet voice that already gives me all the attention I need. " Come here!"

We were at a Caffè near the college sitting in front of eachother,so I could try and explain some math to that head of his, but by the looks of it it is impossible.

He pull my chair next to his, which really got me by surprise, and a cheeky smile escapes his lips.

" You know that you're fucking hot right?!"

I bring my lips inchis from his  whispering also keeping my eye contact.

"So I've been told!"

" You know, Re?!" He rhetorically asks. "Our kids gonna be really smart if they take after you. I'd love to have a smart little girl, exactly like her mother."

" Really?!" I asked surprised.

" Absolutely!" He responded excited. "I'd love to have some little girls calling me dad around."

" I didn't take you for the kids type though!"

" I like kids!" she said. "And I'd like to have some eventually."

" Some?!" I repeat shocked.

He laughed at my response and took my hand with his.

" Well that really depends on how much you could take out of you.. But I'd love to have big family" he continues. " Maybe four or five?"

" Hell nah!!" I say. "I'm not a baby machine Chris. "

" I'm sure you'll want more after we have the first baby" he winks at me. "I've heard that once you start you can't stop!"

" Yea, thats why your mom only had you Chris!"

Oh no. I shouldn't have mentioned his mom. He shifts his hand away from mine and I already feel the tension around.

" I'm sorry Chris. I shouldn't have said that?! "

" It's fine. "

" Are you sure?! " I ask again.

" Leave it, Re! "

I still can't ask him about this stuff. Even though how close we are there are still some walls I cant seem to break. It's like he won't even let me near them let alone touch them.