1. Emerald Eyes

~ Rene POV ~

" What the hell ? " I yell as a very loud music comes from the door next to us.There is definitely no privacy nor a peace of mind here. What was I expecting from these rich kids anyway. After I took a long and relaxing shower , I decided to take a quick nap,so I  could be ready for the party later.

Ale warned me about this floor and what kids live here, but I did not expect this. Definitely not in high school anymore. But this is so annoying and I really hate when my sleep is ruined.

I grab a hoodie from the luggage, which I haven't really cleared yet..,because I'm too lazy to do that and knock to the door next to us. Some girl opens the door which by the way smelled like alcohol and weed, giving a "what do you want ?" look. 

A moment later some guy pulls her by the waist ,pecking her lips and turning the attention to me.

" Looking for something, blondie ?" he questions with a playful smirk on his face.

" Asshole " I mumble under my breath.

 A hot one  though . His half naked body standing in front of me, some curls hanging down his forehead  and I definitely have a beautiful view of his chest tattoo ,going up to his neck.So many thoughts drown in my mind now and I have forgotten why I was here in the first place.

" Take a pic " he whispers. " Its lasts longer "

Shit. I'm an idiot.

" Shut down the music " I say with a demanding voice.

" And why would we do that ?" 

" Because it's too loud !"

" I mean ,we were having a lot of fun here" he says running his hands through his hair, reveling some beautiful hazel eyes, under those long curls.

"Do you think I care about that ?" I say with a strong attitude.

 I notice his tongue curle on his cheek by my response . He raised one brow and gestured his hand for me to go inside .

" Why don't you turn it off yourself ? " he says trailing his eyes from up and down my body. " I'm sure we can do something about it "

Nasty jerk.

" I think I'm need to pass this time." I say with a flirtatious voice...cause damn I'm good at playing games. " I'm sure you guys are busy now "

" Chris is always in the mood for pretty girls " he says.

Bitch.

" Now be a good boy and lower the music for me ?"

" Will do." he answers and as I'm about to leave grabs my wrist. " What's your name , beautiful ?"

Wrapped around my finger as always.

" Rene " I answer ,pulling my hand from him.

" I'll see you around Rene " he kisses my hand lightly and released it.

" I hope not " I say running to my door and locking it up.

So I have a super handsome almost roommate who certainly lives with the mysterious "Chris "...my roommate is still nowhere to be seen, and I'm not ready for the party ....PERFECT.

I grab a leather dress,that fits my body perfectly , showing my every curve. Its a tight dress,that comes down to my butt..revealing some skin here and there, perfectly curving my breasts as well. I also put some black high heels on to match my outfit. I decide to curl my long hair and put some light make up on.By the time I'm finished I see Ale coming in,ready in her outfit.