21. You Took My Breath Away

* still not edited..

Eyooo..... Loveliesss...

We made it. We're at 100K already. Ahh.., its been a roller-coaster.. I've had so much fun writing this book and you guys have been a really good support of me, especially the ones who comment everytime.

I'm just mentioning some names... Slutsincebirth, its_amour, strawberrymilkshake, freecondoms.., domenika.., savage_kinda_love, sky__01..,plotwistbaby,... And so many more. I love you guyss...

This chapter is deticated to my fanss...

                      ~ Chris POV ~

How can a person be built like that? So stubborn and still manage to look cute at the same time. How can her eyes look mad but also so innocent at the same time.

I follow her as she runs away from me. " Fuck" I curse under my breath and wrap my hand around her waist and pull her up to my shoulder. She punches some fists on my back, which makes me hold into her even stronger. I take her to my car and put her seat belt on. She is still stubborn and angry with me so she tries to escape from the car.

" Stop it, Rene" I yell at her, pushing her back in. " Stop it, otherwise I'm going to need to tie you up"

Fuck this girl. She looks so pretty right now. Swallen lips, messy hair, a eyeliner that has slipped under her eyes,... Can't I just grab her face and plaster my lips into hers.

" Don't look at me like that!?" I say to her as her eyes are pinned onto mine, she bites her bottom lip slightly giving me a cheeky smile. " PEACH, stop it!

I slip into my seat, starting the car.

" Don't look at me like that " I say, stroking some of her curly hair behind her ear. My thumb brushes her soft cheek, as she rests the weight of her head on my palm.

" Nothing you haven't done before"

That's what it takes for me to wrapp my fingers around her neck, and pull her in a needy and a hungry kiss. My tongue brushes her soft lips and slips inside her mouth. She tastes a lot like tequila and rum. Her peachy lotion is buried deep down on my lungs and all I know right now, is that I wanna leave this place with her in my arms.

She deepens the kiss even more, her fingers brushing the hair behind my neck, going slowly lower. A gasp leaves my mouth when her she teases my skin and starts to unbutton my shirt.

I try to pull away but she pushes herself even closer positing herself on top of me.

" Such a naughty girl" I murmur on her ear, and I can feel it in my legs she's turned on by this. Her eyes never leave me when she attacks my neck with wet kisses, sucking the skin here and there.

" Ahh" I moan. " Fuck.. Re.." my hand slips under her tiny dress, squeezing her buttcheek. I know she knows it. She is teasing me and if that's not working. Her hand finds my waistband and she unbuckles it quickly slipping her hand inside.

" You're dying to get inside of me, huh? " she asks, running her finger up and down me. " You know I can help you with that, don't you?" the way those words leave her mouth, so seductively and tempting leave me out of breath.

I'm never out of control. I'm never told what to do. I never ask or obey. But she's different. Always was. She never gave up. She didn't fall for my trap. She outsmarted me. Never had I thought I'd meet some girl's family. Never had I thought a girl would appear in my dream, and I'd be so scared to lose her. Never had I thought I'd want her so bad.