10. Mine

A/N

HOLA 🦋

I can't believe this book is at 12 K reads, noww. It's insane for me.. Thankuu all ❣️.

I also wanted to post some parts of the book, on tik tok, but I'm blocked. 😥. I know it's crazyy 🥺.

Anyways, enjoy cause the last one was a cliffhanger. ;))

~ Rene ~

" Chris is my brother!"

The towel I was holding in my hands dropped, as I was left with a frown in my face. I was just trying to process the words that left her mouth. How could this be true... Last time I checked her last name was Richard.

" You heard it right " Ale said, sitting on the couch " He is my stepbrother to be exact"

Aha, now it makes sense. Would it change anything if it was the way around though?

" My mom and Chris's father have been married for more then 10 years, so basically me and Chris grew together as bother and sister.. Even though he never treated me that way, and hated me... Its a messed up story really. I meet my real dad very rarely.. Since he is away from here.. But Chris's father has always treated me like I'm its own daughter and he's been really good to me. That's why I'm sad, now that they're having a divorce. "

I swallowed the lump on my throat and took a seat next to her. I knew she was being honest and real, because her eyes were full of affection and sadness... And somehow pain. It remainds me so much of myself.

" I don't know what to say" I respond. "I wouldn't have believed if it wasn't you telling me that"

" I know, right?" she chuckled. " That's why I've been warning you about Chris all this time. I know what he does.. And I didn't want for you to happen the same thing.. I know how this ends."

" But he deserves a punishment.. For all he has done... To me. He embarrassed me in front of the whole school, been treating me like shit... That's why I've been so focused on him " I say." You know that"

" I do.. But he doesn't really care."

" Then I'm gonna make him care. If this started all as a dare, I'm gonna make sure it becomes his hard truth."

" You think you can do it?" she asks.

" I'm gonna use some help from his sister, if she shares the same interests with me "

" I bet she does. "

" Perfect then... Where do we begin?"

" Ohh, there are some stuff about Chris that nobody knows, so I think we best start from there." she says winking at me.

" Besties.. " I say offering my hand to her.

" Besties "

I want to make Chris Stuard regret everything he has ever done. I want him to feel the same way I did, I want him to fall in love with me, and the moment he thinks he has me, I leave him. I was never this type of person, but Ale was right. Chris changed me. I became addicted by his emerald eyes, and his touches, the way he made me feel, the way my body craves for him every time I lend my eyes on him, or the moment I remember the way he takes my breath away with his kisses. I became addicted by him and everything he had to offer and forgot about the reality. But when I fell down it hit me hard. Worst then a giant rock, because that's what addiction is.

It's makes you feel good for the moment but the second it leaves your vains, you're lonely again.
Chris became my own personal addiction, because I wanted him so much all the time. I wanted his lips to carve my body, his breath to tickle my skin, his heart to breath next to mine. I wanted so many things, that I know someone like him would never do.