33.No Going Back

" Re, are you okay?" En asked putting the blanked on, until my head rested on his chest again.

We were on his dorm.. It was better this way, I couldn't just return to Chris's room again.. Not without being hurt again.. By every memory and everything we had done together, every little place had something special wrapped around it.

I had to forget.

I have to move on.

He left, without thinking twice, I'm sure he must have forgotten about me already.

I didn't know tears were already dripping from my cheeks, until the salt taste hit my lips.

But, that's it.

I promise to myself, this is the last time I'm crying for Chris.

" Has he called you.. Or even a text?" En asked kinda worried of my reaction.

" No" I replied simply.

" I'm sure he had a reason.. Otherwise he wouldn't leave just like that. I've seen the guy.. How much he loves you.."

"So I thought"

"Rene, don't lie to yourself" he said. "Even though, I love you so much, I could see the two of you together.. There's no human who could break you apart..!"

" Eneyd!"

" I tried.. You know that!"

" Yeah, but he doesn't like me anymore.. Why would would he leave?"

" He'd be stupid not to like someone like you girl.. I mean.. Look at you! "

A laugh escaped my lips. He looks so cute.

" I think you should call him! "

" I'm not doing that En! He's the one who left not me! "

" Yeah but it'll be better if you call him.. " he takes the phone from the nightstand " Do it, or I'll do it for you!"

My eyes widened at shock.. Because I really thought he wouldn't do this, but he proved me wrong.

" Eneyd, stop! "

" I'm calling him!"

" Fine, give it to me! "I take the phone out of his hands, my heart racing in my chest.

Would he pick up?? Was he sorry? Is he coming back?

First ring.

Second ring.

" En he's not picking up.. Maybe I should just end the ca-ll.. "

Silence.

" Hello! "

His voice came out of the phone, my hands already shaking and sweaty because of the tension and un coziness.

" Re, are you there?!" He asked again.

I gather all the strength I had left for the next words.

" Yeah! "

" Why did you call me?"

" Are you serious right now Chris?!" I asked angerly. " Did you really think that you leaving was gonna solve anything.. Good job stuard. "

" I'm glad I did!" He said with no emotion in his words.

"What?"

" You know what Rene?" he said in a frustrated tone. " You were right. I really am tried of your shit, dealing with your crazy ass, trying to please you and be the right man for you."