15. Us Two

A/n

I thought about something guys... Let's do a Chris's POV, BUT when the story gets 70K reads. I promise you that.. You won't regret it. ;)

Enjoy babes cause this is a long chapter ;)

                           ~ Rene ~

" Where are we headed, Re !" Chris asked, taking the luggages from my hands, leaving me standing there like a tree with an taunt look on my face.

" We?!". I repeat confused. " What's that supposed to mean?"

He stopped walking and turn around to face me. He lowered his head, biting his lip in a very seductive way, giving me a little smirk.

" I'm coming with you" Chris replied.

" You're kidding, right!" I try to laugh at it, thinking this was just a sick joke of his, like always, but he seemed unfazed by my behaviour. " You're not."

" Rene" he calls and my eyes immediately catches his emerald ones. " I told you I wanted to get to know you"

Something is definitely up with him. Why is he acting all weird today? This is not the Chris I know.

" NO" I say. " You're talking bullshits."

And with that I try to take the luggage from his hands.

" I'm coming" he says trying to fight with my hands.

" No" I say fighting back.

" I am" he said with a serious tone. His hand pulled my lower back, chests crashed in a matter of time. Our noses almost touched each others, while our breaths were tangled together. Kiss me. " I am"

Here I am, doing what an addict does.

" Fine" I say, and I feel his hand free my back.

" Good girl" Chris whispered, touching the top of my nose with his fingertips. " Now, give me 5 minutes to take some clothes. Okay!"

I just look at him but don't say anything.

" Okay?!" he asked again, raising an eyebrow at me.

Ugh.

" Fine"  I say and with that he winks at me, and leaves.

This boy is going to kill me for real. But how am I going to explain this to my family... I can't take Chris with me... Why the hell did I except this..? This is not going to go well.

I write a letter, leaving it on the counter for Ale. " I'm leaving and Chris is coming with me. Don't ask why cause I'm going to explain it to you when I come back. Hope everything is OK with you family and I wish you good holidays. See you soon <3... Xoxoxo-Re" and with that I leave it there, hoping she would read it later.

By the time I'm done with that Chris appeared on my doorframe dressed on a new North face sweater and green jeans. A simple necklace was hanging on his neck, making that outfit look hotter. I just wish I could rip those clothes off... Fuck what am I thinking. After eyeing him for a while, I turn my head, focusing in something else.

" Handsome, right" he says, running his fingers through his well designed hair.

" Ooh please. Is that what you tell yourself everytime you look at the mirror?" I ironically say. " Do you kiss yourself after that?"

He chuckled at my questions, his tongue running through his mouth. "I'd put it in better use" nope, I'm not good today.

" exactly" he answers, walking towards me. " But I enjoy it more, when you kiss me"