18. Dare Me

A/n

HOLA!!

How you guys doing?? Hope ur all healthy and fine and I wanna wish  a merry Christmas for all the Christian believers and wish u guys joy and happiness forever. Here is another part of this "masterpiece"

Lovee you...

Enjoy.... 🍓❤️

                          ~ Rene ~

" Now" he whispers. " Who in the fucking hell its Eneyd and why in the fucking world did he kiss you and called you his girlfriend"

I lick my lips, running my tongue inside my mouth, swallowing the lump on my throat.

" You have 5 seconds, peach!"

My throat went dry for a moment and all I could do was look at his emerald eyes. He raised his well defined brows, running his eyes up and down my body. My hands were all sweaty because I was unsure of what to do.. Tell him the truth or just lie..were we what I wanted us to be.. Or was I just lying myself about him.

" He is my boyfriend" I mumble under my lips and Chris winded his eyes in disappointment. " Ex.... Well actually we never really broke up so... I'm still his girlfriend.." I swallowed " I guess"

"You guess?" Chris asked, scoffing. "What are you fucking guessing, Rene!? It's just a simple answer. A yes or no question.."

I released a breath I forgot I was holding and run my hand through my hair. It's just something I do was I'm annoyed or angry which I'm all the time around Chris Stuard. I'm sure he must get paid to annoy me with his actions. I don't understand what his problem is.. Why does he get to get angry at this.. Why won't he just listen.

" Don't yell at me" I say giving him the deadliest eyes ever.

"I'm not fucking yelling peach" Chris says taking one step closer. " I'm just asking but by the looks of it you seem to be very confused about this Eneyd guy"

He bites his bottem lip with his teeth, and Im aware of the vain on his forehead and since the beginning I've noticed he it's only there were he is angry about something. He just looked for a moment and turned his back on me, heading to the door.

I literally run after him, closing the door just before he opened it.

" No shit Chris" I yell. " You're not doing that again.. We either make up and kiss like crazy or you walk out that door and we never speak again"

I don't even now where I found all this courage or how those words came out of me, but something got inside of me. I'm gonna say Chris was pretty surprised by my reaction and I'm sure he didn't expect that. He nodded and sat at the end of the bed, hands on the chest.

" Good" I say and sit next to him. "Eneyd is a very special person for me.. And in my life generally... He and I been friends for almost 10 years.. More of since my mom died. And I'm sure you know how that feels.. And with time he became more then that.. And we got together after some years.. But he left unexpected one day so never actually broke up.. Do you understand now! "

He just gazes. I don't know what he is thinking in his head and I would give everything in the world to be inside of it now.

" And how does that make you his girlfriend? "he asks again.

" I explained it to you.. We didn't break up.. Or anything.. I actually haven't talked or seen him since then"

He scoffed.

" He kissed you!" Chris said, running his finger to my neck skin. " He shouldn't have" he said running his finger lower to my thighs. " You didn't say anything.."