30. Obeying Him

A/n

Well, this is gonna be quick.. I just wanna thank you for still being here and reading this book and continuing to support me. I love the story so much and so many good things are coming up...

I just wish I had more time to write.. Outside my busy life. I try to update as soon as I can and I will continue doing so..

Now imma let you enjoy :)

~Rene~

" What does that mean Chris ?" I ask him putting the shirt I was wearing earlier on.

He walks out of bathroom, handsome as ever, his hair are pushed back letting only two curls fall down on his forehead. His face is clean, just like a baby, clearly he shaved. He also smells so good, his smell fills the room,as soon as he steps inside.

I close my eyes, and inhale a deep breath. I want to fill my lungs with that smell.. I'm not saying I'm not enjoying this.

I open my eyes and Chris is standing in front of me, his eyes meet mine and he smirks.

" I was quite enjoying the view of silence!"

I raise one eyebrow in confusion and as I'm about to talk Chris pecks me on top of my nose " I'll see you later, be ready for what's about to come, peach."

And than he leaves.. Just like that again. I'm left alone in that big room, his smell running around the room, playing with my head. I really wonder what is he thinking of doing.. What's on his mind..

That boy is crazy.

I walk out of his room, seanky - sneaky cause I didn't want anyone else noticing me and open my dorm. I see both Jack and Al, sleeping on her bed, cuddling.. Thay look so cute and innocent.. The way he is hugging her under those blankets, him resting his head on the valley between her shoulder and neck..

Young love..

I miss him already. We could have been cuddling with each other too if it wasn't for me. In fact our relationship would have been so much calming if it wasn't me messing it up all the time.

From what I've heard it's the playboys who break heart and mess relationships but I'm guessing I've taken that role in our relationship.. Wait.. I can't blame him though. I deserve everything he does to me.

You made him breakfast. The voice in my head says, making me chuckle on my own. He's right.. I don't even make myself breakfast so.. Plus I'm always the one running after him when shit goes sideways.. It me who is actually keeping this relationship going..

It's one of those times when you ask yourself "Would we still be together if I wasn't putting so much effort?" True, in the casual stories the boy is the bad guy but he's also the one running after her in bad days..

You run after him cause you're the one who does stupid things girl, get over it. Okay but this voice really has to stop though. Get out of my fucking head.

*cellphone buzzes.

Chris : come to caffetria, after one hour. I'll be waiting for u ;)