27. Knowing The Truth

A/n

Okay.. I've kinda messed up a little.. And I know you guys hate Eneyd but I kinda love the dude.. Don't ask why..

He's a really nice guy, yk... I love all the interaction with the book, I read all the comments and stuff so keep doing it... Anything you like..

I have a surprise for you in the next chapter, and so stay tuned...

As of noww, imma let you...

Enjoy ;)

                            ~ Rene ~

" Chris, I have to tell you something!" I say in a breath, my heart felt like it was slipping through my entire body to the ground. I swallowed once, and Chris's attention was on me. His emerald eyes were scanning my face, while he was still holding the phone on his hand.

" Re, can you please tell me what are you hiding?" he said annoyed. "You be ready to tell me something, than you decide not to, just spit it out!"

Everyone is sad, but there's no way he be yelling at me right now. Is he upset about this little thing or whatt?? I don't even want to talk abut it anymore.

" Don't fucking yell at me! " I shout pushing him away." You have no fucking idea what I'm going through right now, and you be yelling at me and shit!?"

It's not like I'm forcing him for anything and I seriously hate when people yell at me for no reason.

" Why don't you fucking tell me what's wrong than?!" He said." I'm telling you, you can tell me everything but you still ain't telling me shitt!?"

" What?!" I say annoyed.

" Fuck. I'm not yelling?!" Chris said, running a hand over his hair. " Why would I yell at you Re, fuckk! "

I really am not in my  right state of mind. I'm so stressed right now, that I can't even think straight. Is this all for nothing? Maybe I just should go someplace alone and think about everything

" I'm sorry, okay!" Chris pleaded." Just.. You know you can tell me everything.. I would hear  you all day along without being bored.."

"I know.. I'm sorry Chris.. I just didn't mean it.. I'm just tired.."

" You do trust me right?!" He asked worried, cupping my face with his hands.

I nodd, and give him a half smile.

" That's my peach!" He says and brushed his soft lips on my cheek. "So where were we at?"

" Ehm.. Yeah, about that.." another message beeped on the phone. Chris immediately looked at it, didn't even let me the chance to say something.

" Oh, it was from the boys" he said, with relief. "They're just telling me about the new place!"

Thank god.

I was kinda happy that it wasn't the message I was expecting, but this would only take it longer for me to tell him the truth. I might have saved for now, but I can't just live with the fear that he will learn the truth from somebody else, and this will ruin everything.

" You should go." I tell Chris.

He narrowed his eyes once, and tilted my chin up.

" Go where, peach?"

" Out with the boys" I say, cause maybe I really needed some time alone to think, how to tell him, without hurting him. " I mean, I'll just be here or at the library.."

" No, I'm not leaving you alone!"

" Common just go!" I wanted to look persistent about this, cause I know he wouldn't go, but I needed him to leave.