16. Snowflake

A/n

Hope u like this one guys... <3

Enjoy ;)

~ Rene ~

I layed on my bed for a while but my feet were getting colder any minute passing by. It's just a habit I have from when I was young. Anytime I couldn't fall asleep, I just roll on the bed, and my feet keeps getting colder. Anytime that happened my mom would sleep next to me, until I was warm again.

After some minutes, I feel Chris enter the bed, because of his body weight. Next thing I'm being pulled by two large hands, from my waist. His body warmth hits mine, as he presses me harder on his body. His hands wonder my skin under the thin material of the t-shirt, while I'm already covered by his body. His legs has wrapped around mine, our feets playing under the sheets, while his mouth is already leaving wet kisses on my neck.

" You don't expect me to lay there, while you're on the bed half naked, do you peach?" he said, his hands following the curve of my waist going up. My heart started to beat faster and I already feel the butterflies on every part of my body.

" Isn't your heart beating a little faster then usual, Re ? " he asked, bringing his face close to mine, stroking some hair behind my ear, biting it.

Why the hell, should I be extremely horny during the evenings? Anyone, give advices please. This is not good.

In a matter of seconds I turn around, sitting on top of him. A shock look appeared on his face, and it was hard not to notice the little smirk on the corner of his mouth. He licked his fluffy pink lips, biting the bottom one, grabbing my thighs pulling me closer to him. His hands now rest on my lower back, and our eyes are fighting each other, waiting for the one to make the move.

I throw my hair behind my back, cashing my lips with his. It felt so good after such a long time. I had really missed the feeling of Chris's lips on mine. I bite his upper lip, making a moan escape his mouth, leaving me a free entry for my tongue to rush to his mouth. After what felt like a forever, our tongues, were both fighting for reign.., but he gave up and everything turn from intense to slow. Every touch, every bite was ten times slower, with more passion. Our lips were working in sync, and my fingers were glued on his long hair.

My hands go down to his waistband, trying to catch the hem of his sweater, and pull it out of his head. Meanwhile the lights of the room turned green and blue, giving it the best atmosphere to do what I was planning on.

" Touch me" I order Chris, and he nodds. He immediately pulls me in, kissing my neck down to my collarbone. In the same time I'm fighting with my body not to fall back, because of my knee shake.

His one hand captured the back of my neck, pulling my hair there, while the other hand rests on my butt, trying to bring me closer. In a moment of time I'm pulled in a breathless kiss again, making us both heavily breath.

A devilish thought runs through my mind. I start moving my hips back and forwards, around him until I feel him getting hard little by little. My finger follows his tattoo, followed by my lips. I leave opened mouthed kisses around his neck, to his abs. I keep doing so, while rubbing my clit on his erection. Chris noticed the way I was playing with him and started to bite my skin. His head goes down to the valley between my breasts, kissing the thin material between him and my breasts. He catches my nipple between his teeth, while his hand goes under the material of my underwear.

He starts to tease me with his fingers, rubbing my clit gently but long enough to make my pussy need something else. I'm still laying on top of him, when I try to take off the t-shirt I was wearing. Chris grabbs my hands, putting them down again, bringing his lips close to my ear.

" Not tonight, peach!" Chris whispers, taking his hands off my body.

Ahh, that little teaser.

" I don't want your dad to hate me for fucking his girl on his house, right?! " and I was asking myself where that little bitch was hiding all these time.

I push him off from me, sliding to the other side of the bed, grabbing the blanket with me as well.

" Pussy" I shout at him quietly.

Not long after, he hugs me from behind again, resting his head on the valley of my neck and shoulder.

" Don't be mad my little snowflake" he whispers at my ear, kissing my cheek lightly. " I don't understand why you're so cold anyway. You keep shaking like a little kitten"

He knows how to be sweet sometimes. I've always known he has a way with words.

" Asshole" I say, pulling his hand closer to me, holding it tight to keep me warm.

" Only for you" he whispers, behind my ear.

I don't remember how long it lasted but I was asleep faster then usual.

....

I woke up on my bed, and for the longest time I can remember I hadn't slept this way. Warm and calm. It had been a long time I had shared my bed with somebody, not drunk,may I add,and through out the years I've always felt lonely and cold, but Chris changed that.

I search the other side of the bed, but my hand only hits the cold sheets on that side. I slide on a pair of leggings and a hoodie I find at the corner of my couch and run to the bathroom. I brush my hair and teeth, also taking off the little mascara standing under my eye.

In the same time I hear the door crack open, so I supposed someone must have come for me. " Chris" I started to call but noone answered. As soon as I'm out I'm being pulled by my wrist, crashed with the now closed door.

" You're up Re" he said kissing the top of my nose lightly but enough to make me blush. He gently pulled me by my lower back until his lips met mine.

I could taste the sweet taste of pancakes with chocolate, out of his mouth. It felt even better when his tongue started to explore my mouth.

" Even though I'm enjoying this, your family is waiting downstairs for breakfast" he whispers breaking the kiss, unlocking the door again. " Are you coming or not?" he asks again with a little smirk on his lips. I don't move. I just stand there, arms crossed, somehow scared of what he might have done this time.

" What did you do this time?" I ask, furrowed brows.

" Nothing" he replied unimpressed by my question, also chuckling at me. " I swear and cross my heart I didn't say something un appropriate... We just cooked breakfast" Chris said, pulling me by the large sleeves of the hoodie.

" I don't believe you!" I say back at him, giving him the sus eyes.

" PEACH" he said lowering his tone. "Be a good girl and come with me, now" he ordered and a wave of courage floated on my stomach.

"And If I don't?" I question seductively, taking one step closer? "

A smirk curved on his lips, while he was screeching the back of his neck with his hand. What an amazing view, that sharp jaw, those toned muscles standing out of that t-shirt, and those beautiful emerald Eyes. My nicotine.

" Otherwise " he says taking some steps closer " I'm gonna need to fuck you so hard" Chris continues " And with some audience too, my little snowflake." I like it this way. I like the way Chris talks dirty to me but too bad, I'm getting used now. But..

" And now..."

Thoughts.....

Vote, comment and share with your friends please.

Thank you so much for reading this ❣️

Lovs

Xoxoxoxo ~ enndwena