31. Only Mine

A/n

Fun fact u guys... I was reading the comments on the last chapter and one of you asked if I should do an Eneyd pov...and I thought about it once and said.. Why not??

What do you think?? Should we see the story from Eneyd pov?

And one last thing.. English is not my first language.. And I post right after I write the story cause I'm super excited.. That's why you see those mistakes.. But I try editing them later... When I find time... So don't judge me..

Loveee... And I'm let you guys enjoy ;)

~ Chris ~

I couldn't believe my eyes.

That message hit me harder than a rock. Like I just had the hardest punch on my face. But it wasn't just that.. It felt worse. Like my soul was being ripped out of my body. That's how much it hurts..

" Chris, dude what's wrong?" Jack asked me. We were just spending some boys time, playing video games.. Nixton and Seth were here too. We always do this once in a while, to get our minds off everything for a while, not that I wanted much lately.

Me and Re may not be the perfect couple, we have our ups and downs all the time, I love whwn she gives me attitude , and pretends to be careless around me . I love it even more when she looks me from up and down like she wants to devour all of me. She always craves for more, and that makes me want her all the time. I want to be around her all the time. I want to cook for her, cause she a mess when it comes to cooking, I want to know what makes her happy, I want to share my moments with here, I want to be her future...

But as I tell myself that we almost made it.. Its always almost.. Something comes crashing it down. I've always known, since from the beginning that Re was too good for me. Too good for a person like me, I know u don't deserve her.. Fuck it was so hard convincing myself to run after her.. I knew I would hurt her but I still did. And I would always go after her, once agian if I had the chance.

It's like the universe it's trying to hard to keep us apart but we still find a way to hold on into eachother, like two lost souls..

I'm scared.. Yes you heard it right.. I'm scared that one day she'll get tried of me and leave me.. That's what people do.. Just like my mom.. She's gonna leave me too.. Damn she already did.

That picture is the truth. The truth I've always known but never excepted. I knew this since the beginning.. I knew this was all too good to be true.

Unknown number :

Look what ur girl is doing when ur not around.

Than it was the picture. He has grabbed her chin and pressed his dirty lips on hers. I couldn't think. I was furious.. The thought of him touching her.. Is too much for me. She's my addiction, my drug and I'm not sharing her with him.. Not him at least. She must find someone better than him if she wants to be happy. He doesn't deserve her.

I keep my eyes pinned on the screen and Jack notices this grabbing the phone from my hands. He's looking at the picture surprised but his eyes tell me otherwise. Like he knew this would happen.. He told me, warned me earlier.

" At least she's bit kissing him back, dude?!" He said, putting the phone to his pocked.

" What do you mean?"

" Her eyes are open, which means that she didn't expect that to happen bro!"

" How does that change the fact that he kissed her?!" I yell.

" But she's not at fault, Chris ! Jack is righ." Nixton replied supporting Jack.

This is making go crazy.i can't think straight. My mind is playing dirty tricks with me, and I can't even start at what she's telling me to do.

" Just ask her, dude. I'm sure she has an explanation for all of this. " Seth interrupted.

Wait.. He's right. It must me an explanation for all of this.. But why didn't she tell me earlier.. She could have told me about this... If she didn't care about him... She would have told me and I would have believed her, I would have protected her.. But she chose not to. Is it because she doesn't like me anymore?... Is it because she gave up on me and is running after him again..? Why doesn't she trust me enough to tell me?

" I knew something was wrong.." I murmured under my breath, cursing. "I should have known better."

She did try to tell me. I can gather the pieces now.. That's why she was acting so different lately with me... And she hid it so well. I should have known better.

" Give me my phone!" I shout at Jack who hands me the phone immediately.

" What are you going to do?!" He asks.

" Kill him!" I reply waking out of the door.

" Dude, chill!" Nixton tightened his hold around my arm. " Think about this, you might get a suspension.. "

" I don't care!"

I rush out of the door, running to her dorm. I had my hands on fists and all I could think about was seeing Eneyd face bleeding for what he did. How dare he touch my girl? She's mine!

Taking stairs three at once to go there as soon as possible my face drops seeing Re talking to him, laughing right in front of my face. You gotta be kidding me..

I couldn't fight my inner voice, it was so loud, that everything went black for a moment. I just remember punching him so hard that my fists were bleeding and hurting so bad, until her.. She stood right in front of him, protecting him..., again.

I grab her wrist, rushing her inside the room, locking it behind me. Nothing could heal me now cause the pain was too big.., the worst kind of drug you would want to take.

The darkness was so big that my eyes went black. I don't know what happened but I know I pushed her hard and I regret it so bad.. Seeing the blood dripping from her forehead because of me.. I couldn't help but blame myself again.

I run.

That what I always do when I'm scared.

The only think I could do was forget. Alcohol and getting high was the only option available for now. Can't I Just forget everything for a while.

I don't know how the hours went by but I found myself sitted in my couch, Jack trying to give me something to drink but all I could think about was her. Even though drunk all I could think about was her. And as a flesh of an eye she was there.

Looking at me.. With those beautiful eyes. Can't I Just grab her and kiss the hell out of her . She calls my name once but I just gave a tired look.

" What are you doing here?!" I ask her.

I knew she wouldn't leave if I asked her too. She looked like even if I pushed her away or said the worst words possible to her she wouldn't leave. Her eyes said so many things to me, no words could say.

She looked like she would fight over everything and everyone to win this moment. That's how I met her.. And that's the reason I love her that much.

I know she's mine. Only mine.