6. RIP

A/N

* Thank youu very much for reading this storyy and for 2.8 K views. Sorry for updating late, though :(..

Anyways...

Enjoy... :))

                          ~ Rene ~

Anxiety attack. I so hate myself for having to be so weak sometimes. Even  though I try so hard to be strong, there is always a jackpot for everything and everyone. Lost.. Beaten... Fallen.

I felt like the whole world was gonna fall, and I was standing on top of a cliff hanging by a rope, waiting for the darkness to possess me. And it did. Its like an addiction. You let yourself get lost, until you're breathing becomes heavy and knees starts to shake. The only thing you feel is the pain and it makes you understand how lonely you are and that nobody can walk through your walls these times. You still have to fight for yourself and grow stronger every time.

Concentrate. Think of something else. The deep voice in my mind says. Think of mom. Like she used to say " where flowers bloom, so does hope". "Like my mom used to say " I repeat myself many times.

" Rene" a voice calls me. " Rene are you okay?"

I feel my body relaxed by her touch, and my heartbeat going back to normal. And for a moment everything fades as a black shadow covers my eyes once more.

I wake up from a deep sleep as I call it, listening to someone's heartbeat on my ear. I feel a light kiss pressed on top of my head and a hand running through my hair. For the slightest moment I felt at peace as if I would fall, somebody would catch me. I opened my eyes, finding myself at my room, resting on somebody's body.

" Hey, are you up?"

That deep voice. I know that voice.

"Are you okay?" he asked again.

I stand up immediately, realising myself from his body wrapped with mine.

" What are you doing here?" I ask Chris, as I see the sad look his face was expressing.

" I'm sorry, peach!" He says. " If I had known, I wouldn't have done that"

He comes closer again, standing just a few centimetres away from me and cups my face with his hand. His finger rubbs my cheek lightly and those green eyes, are looking so innocent now, showing regret.

He then pulls me in a hug, my face pressed on his chest as he whispers slowly " I'm sorry"

There is so much, I wanted to do right now. Probably shout.. Yell at him. I don't know... Punch him a fist or two.Only to show him how much he hurt me.. But that would be even weaker. I have to fight with the same weapon.

" Leave" I say, my voice bringing out all the hate and disgust I was feeling . I bit my lip, as I pushed him away, showing him the door. He didn't move..just stood up a moment, approaching me, slamming the door shut.

" I'm not moving an inch until you tell me you have forgiven me" Chris says, eyes pinned at mine.

" Why don't you get the hell out of here, before I throw you out of the window?" I threaten, even though I can't really do that... By myself at least.

He suddenly start walking towards the window, looking at something..

"What are you doing?" I ask him.

" Checking how high the fall is" Chris says sarcastically. " If that's what it takes you to forgive me, I'm down"

"  Why do you need my forgiveness anyway?" I ask, walking towards him." Can't sleep peacefully at night?"