28. Don't Leave Me

A/n

Here we are again.. Hmm.. I kinda like the chapter but I have to admit Eneyd is really messing with Re's and Chris's relationship..

Also yeah.. Eneyd story is real.. Cz I read the comments and some of yall assumed it wasn't.. Unfortunately it is..

Okay no more spoilers.. Imma let u enjoy.. ;)

~ Rene~

" I'll kill him!" Chris was saying repitedly, punching on his face. His cheekbone was bleeding pretty bad and I could see blood coming out of his mouth. En was having a really bad time at breathing, but he wasn't fighting back.. He wasn't moving an inch.

I have to do something. I can't let Chris do this to him. He deserves so much more . i tried pulling him by his shirt but it was impossible. He didn't want to hear me. It felt like I wasn't even there for him.

So I just layed next to Eneyd, coving him with my body. I just wish I was strong enough so I could fight Chris back, but I can't. I pulled E as closer as I could to my body, and that's where he stopped.

" E, are you okay?!" I ask him, cause he still was a little conscious and his eyes were still opened. " We should go to the nursery, okay. You'll be fine."

Before I could say anything else, Chris pulled me by my arm shoving me inside my room. My back hit the wall immediately after this, and I flet the pain reach my fingertips.His hand had strongly wrapped my jaw, and all I could see and feel some angry, furious emerald eyes.. I could see how hurt he looked but more of like.. Hopeless. I had never seen him before like that. Sweat was all over his face, and some drops were falling on my shirt.

" How?!" He says looking away biting his jaw hard and bringing his gaze back to me again. " Why did you do this Re?!"

His other bleeding hand hit the wall hard, and I could do nothing but just close my eyes as hard as I could.

"Look at me!" He shouts, hitting it right next to my face. " Tell me, what did I do wrong this time.. Huh??"

I couldn't get the words out of my mouth. I couldn't find the right words cause it wasn't his fault anyway. He did nothing wrong this time. It was me again. Its always me.

" It's not you're fault Chris!"

I say but I already feel the tears wetting my cheeks. He let go of his hand slowly, also stepping away from me.

" Than why!?" he inhaled some air, aslo capturing his lip in between his teeth. " Than why am I looking at a picture of you kissing him.. I'm going crazy here.. Asking myself.. Why would you do that.."

He says sitting on the ground, hands on his hair.

He was hurt, I saw that. I felt that. I didn't just kiss En, I also broke his trust.. I should have told him myself when it happened and all of this wouldn't have happened.

" I told you that I loved you!" He said after some seconds of silence. " I fucking love you.. And it hurts.."

Like that didn't break my heart into pieces.

" Chri-is" I call, and walk towards him, sitting on my knees. " Let me explain!"

" Hey Chris.. Look at me!" I call but he pushes me away from him immediately.

" Don't touch me!" He yells but I don't listen and grab him by the collar again. " I told you don't fucking touch me again!"

This time he pushes me away with force, my legs fool me and my head hits the side of the bad. For a moment I felt the light pain on my head and my eyes saw a black shadow permanently. I tried to reach it with my hand but it hurt and blood was coming out of it. Chris immediately run after me, capturing me, also kept calling my name. He was worried, he was blaming himself again, he..