37. Emerald Eyes Part 2

A/n

HOLA !! How are u guyss?? I'm really sad I haven't been updating lately but I've been super tired and busy so it was nearly impossible for me to update.

I'm super tired rn and I need sleep but I know you guys been waiting for this... And like I said I'm really sorry yyy. I mean ittt.. I'll try my bestt.

Also, I've been giving hints about Chris's leave and you guys still hasn't figured it out why he left, anw we'll know about it soon enough though.

Now imma let you enjoy ;)

                            ~Rene~

one and a half years later;

" I still can't believe you made me come to this stupid ball, Al?!"

"Re, are you serious!?" she gasped looking at me. "First of, you look super hot and beautiful and secondly the hottest guys gonna be there!?"

"Al, but I've told y-you..."

" Yes, I know what you've told me Rene!?" she said hopelessly. "That you're sill not ready for a relationship and blah, blah blah" she finishes. "I don't care, plus I'm not saying you make him your boyfriend.., im just saying you need some d vitamin" she winked at me.

"I'm fine!"

" But you're not!"

" I am!"

"Fine." she said defensively. " Anyways this dress is amazing!? En did a perfect job when he said this was the one for you! I'm in love. If I was a boy I'd definitely get my dick hard If I saw you!"

I smiled."Thanks,you look beautiful as well."

" Jack said this dress looked amazing so yes, that's the reason I took it." she said happily with a big grin on her face. "He's the one taking it of tonight, so I'll just be enjoying the show..!"

A wink again.

"Stop it, okay!" I said nervously. "We get it, Jack's the guy for you. You're gonna get married to him. Yes we know, you've been saying that for the past year."

"You jealous!?" she dias laughing. "Maybe you should give another guy a chance, and not think of the same guy on and on again. I'm sure there are tons of guys who want you."

" Yeah, but do I want them?!"i questioned myself and her. Its been so long.. It feels like so long ago now. Its like no guy can give me what I want, it seems impossible, so far away.

" I mean " she clearled her throat." En is fine as hell, and I've heard he's a beast in bed and you don't feel anything for him, so Ive kinda started to feel you don't like dick anymore."

" What??" I say surprised.

" You share the same dorm as him, you've seen him naked millions of time and still haven't felt nothing.. I mean not even a little bit?? "

OH my god! Wait. How did dhe find out about all of this?

" Wait... How did you know?! "

" So it really happened?? "she said."You bitch. How could you didn't tell me about this?!"

"Ehm.. I forgot!"

"You forgot!?" she gave me a resting bitch face. " Was his dick big?!"

Ha, okay

"Ehm.." why couldn't I find the right words right now.

"Common girl, spill. When did you become so shy.. I remember you being a sex addict a year ago."