26. Can't I Just Be With Him

A/n

Okayy.. But this chapter and the following ones gonna be fire.. Don't tell me I didn't warn you.

I'll leave you to..

Enjoy ;)

~ Rene ~

" What do you mean he kissed you, Re!" Ale yelled at me.

After all that happened with Eneyd, I really needed someone to talk to and get advice from, and to be honest it's not like I have anyone else, that I can talk too.

" I didn't know he was gonna do that?!" I repeat to her, as I've already told her so so many times but she just doesn't want to except it.

" Re, you're smarter than that. If you knew him so much that you pretended that you did, than you must have known."

" What do you mean?! "

I didn't know. Of course I didn't. That is so stupid. Why would I want to kiss eneyd anyway... This is just so stupid. I don't feel something for him... I probably didn't feel something back than too,.. We were just kids..

" I mean,.. That you have to tell Chris."

" I know." I reply.. Cause this is how its supposed to be. It would be so unfair to him, if I didn't. "But how can I.. You know we just got together.. This is going to destroy everything.. I want Chris, Al?!"

I do. I like him. I want to be with him. Only him. I did enjoy our time at my house. We would be together all the time ... Maybe fighting half of the time but still, I liked it,and I want it again.. I don't want to lose that.. I don't want to lose Chris again.

" I just don't want to lose it, Al?!" some tears dripped fromy eyes, to my knees without control. Its was my fault after all.. This is what I always do. Always a mess. " This is all my fault, I know."

" Hey, Re?!" Ale said, sitting next to me. "It's not your fault okay. It's that handsome of a boy fault. I should go and kick his ass, before Chris does."

How am I going to explain all of this to him..

" I sho-o"...

" Girls open the door!" the boys shout outside the door. How could they be more calm than this.

" I'll open it!" Ale offered, and I immediately whipped my tears away, and put the happy face on.

Jack cheered Ale with a kiss and Chris came directly to me, happier than ever.

" The boys just lost three fucking games, I don't think they're ever recuperating that fall!" Jack laughed.

" I just don't understand who told them they were good!" Chris replied, giving me a kiss on the forehead.

" What did you do today, peach!"

I swallowed once. Than I looked at Ale, and she looked at me. Neither of us were doing anything.

" Jack, let's exchange rooms.. What do you guys think? "Ale said." Now that we're couples, we could just sleep together and so we could spend more time together. What do you think?! "

" I love it! " Jack said.

" I think it's pretty nice to do that. " Chris replied and turned his gaze to me." What do you think, Re?! "

I just nodded. I would have enjoyed it this so much more if I wasn't at these conditions right now.

" Re, we're leaving. You should know what to do." Ale murmured before leaving.