Tzuyu

(A/N: I don't hate Sana! I love every member!!)

A couple of years went by. It's now 2021 and me and Sana are having a rocky relationship. In the beginning, it was all rainbows and sunshine, but now it's like we get into a fight almost all the time over the stupidest little things. I remember one time we took a break and then she started seeing someone else for a little bit. She told me it was because she wanted to 'take a break' from all the fighting. I did too, but I never went out with anyone else during our break. We recently just got back together like almost a week ago, but something seems off with her. She changed her password to her phone, she's barely lovey dovey with me, and she cancels our plans. I don't know what's going on with her but I don't like it. Is she cheating on me? If so, with who? Why would she cheat on me if she wanted to get back together with me? This doesn't make sense at all. I want to ask her but I'm afraid it'll start a fright and she'll get mad at me and blow me off. I don't know why everything is changing. On a side note to stop overthinking, Mina and Chaeyoung are still going strong, Dahyun is focusing on her music, Momo and Heechul broke up, Jihyo and Daniel broke up, and surprisingly out of nowhere, Nayeon and Jeongyeon are together. It shocked all of us because no one knew they had feelings for each other. Me and Sana are on the couch together and I see she's texting someone. "Who are you texting baby?" I asked her being all curious and nosy. "Huh? Just a friend babe. They're wondering if I have any plans tomorrow." She said looking at me and then back on her phone. "But I thought we had plans tomorrow to go to the movies and the mall?" I asked confusingly. "Oh that's right! I'm so sorry! I forgot. I'll cancel the plans with them and the whole day will be about us and only us." She said to me reassuring. I nodded my head and smiled a little bit. Hopefully it doesn't end up like last time where we decided to meet up because she was with a friend and completely forgot about me and I waited outside the movie theater the whole night and it ended up closing. I had to walk back to the dorm in the rain because she forgot. I honestly feel like she's falling out of love with me.... "Tzuyu?" I snapped out of my thoughts and looked into the direction where my name was called. It was Sana. I wasn't paying attention to when she got up, or to even what she said to me. I started to feel bad for not listening. "Hm?" I chimed at her while looking at her. "Did you listen to what i was saying?" She asked getting annoyed. I closed my eyes and then opened them back up. "No. I'm sorry. What were you saying?" I said while looking at her and started to feel bad. But, now this will start an argument or she will be mad at me because I wasn't paying any attention to what she had to say. "I asked if you wanted to go anywhere to eat for lunch." She said sounding annoyed with me. "I think I'm good. Thank you for asking though." I told her while feeling a little bit uncomfortable. She sat back down on the couch with me and started texting someone on her phone. I got up and started walking away. She normally asks me where I'm going but for some reason she hasn't been asking me that at all... I stayed in my room for the rest of the night and just rolled around in my bed. I wonder what is up with her.