Tzuyu

It was the next morning and hopefully a new start without fighting. I got out of bed and went right to the bathroom. I took a shower, dried off, got dressed, brushed my teeth, and did my hair and make up. I was so excited because it was a day to me and Sana. A date! I was so excited. I didn't know what to wear so I went with a simple black crop top, black skinny jeans, white converse, a simple hat, and a denim jacket to go with it. For accessories, I wore a necklace that Sana got for me for our 1 year anniversary. It was a heart that said "I love you" In 1,000 different languages. It was so pretty. When I got out of the bathroom, I walked around the dorm to try to find Sana, but only to be greeted by Chaeyoung. "Hey, have you seen Sana?" I asked Chaeyoung as I walked up to her. "No, I think she went to go hang out with Eunha." She told me trying to be confident as if she was sure. My heart shattered. "Eunha? Her ex?" I asked trying to confirm it. "Yeah, I thought you knew?" She asked me in complete utter confusion. "Know what??" I asked very confused and scared. I was scared because I didn't know she would do this behind my back... "Her and Eunha have been hanging out together. She hasn't told you this?" She asked me. "No. I didn't. She promised me she wouldn't hide anything from me no matter what...." I said with disappointment in my voice. "Do you know where they went?" I asked Chaeyoung in a hurry. "Yeah, they went to the café that's down the road." She told me as quick as she could. I grabbed a mask, sunglasses and luckily my hat was on my head. I put my mask and sunglasses on as I ran out the front door to try to catch Sana.

~Time Skip~

When I got to the Café, I saw in the window, Sana. She was with someone but I couldn't see who. There was a pillar in the way. I tried to move to where they couldn't see me, that's when I saw her. Eunha. They were laughing and holding hands. I couldn't believe what I was seeing. I felt betray, anger, sadness. I don't know what came over me, but I walked into the restaurant where they were and pulled my mask down and took my sunglasses off revealing my crying self. They turned around and saw me. "Tzuyu!" Sana said in utter shock. Everyone in the café stopped what they were doing and all attention was on us three. "I-I can explain!" She said stuttering. "Explain what?! That you're cheating on me?! That you broke our promise?! That you went behind my back and lied to me?!" I yelled furiously with tears streaming down my face. She sat there and didn't know what to say to me. "Tzu-" before she could explain, I cut her off. "I don't want to hear your excuses. You knew what I went through a couple years ago with my ex, but you go and do this to me? I'm done. We're done. I don't want to see your face ever again." After words were said, I stormed out of the café and went back to the dorm. When I got back to the dorm, I ran to my room, passing Chaeyoung and everyone else. I shut the door behind me and locked it. I bursted out crying. 'How could she do this to me???' I thought to myself while sitting on the floor, knees to my chest with my head buried in between them.

~8 hours later~

I finally stopped myself from crying, got up and grabbed my phone off my bed. I messaged JYP.

Tzuyu: hey... I was wondering if it was okay for me to take a break from all activities and head back to Taiwan.... I'm not feeling the greatest....

JYP: Are you okay Tzuyu? Is the group okay?

Tzuyu: Yeah.... I'm just not feeling like myself.

JYP: Okay. If that's what you want. I'll try to schedule a flight for you. Come back when you're feeling alright, okay?

Tzuyu: I will! Thank you!

I got undressed and put my pajamas on, took my makeup off and brushed out my hair. I then packed my bags getting ready to go back home for a while.... I'm going to miss it here.... But I know I can't stay here for long.... It's a heartache.... I heard a knock on my door interrupting my train of thoughts. "Tzuyu It's Momo. I need to show you something." She said on the other side of the door. I walked over to the door and opened it just a crack. "Yeah?" I asked without any emotions. She whips out her phone to show me a video from the café.... It was me and Sana. Well, more like me confronting Sana. "It's all over the internet." Momo said with a concern tone in her voice. "It's okay. I'm leaving anyways. Don't tell the others, but I'm going back to Taiwan. My next flight out is the day after tomorrow morning." She looked shocked. She had tears in her eyes. I opened my door for only her and hugged her, trying to comfort her. "It's okay. I'll be coming back soon." I reassured her. She stops crying and gets out of my embrace. She's sniffing. "Please come back soon..." she said worryingly. "I will, I promise." I said with a fake smile on my face. She left and then I shut my door. I then fell asleep not wanting to get up for the rest of the day.