Sana

A couple of years went by. It's now 2021 and me and Tzuyu are having a rocky relationship. In the beginning, it was all rainbows and sunshine, but now it's like we get into a fight almost all the time over the stupidest little things. I remember one time we took a break and then I started seeing someone else for a little bit. I told her it was because I wanted to 'take a break' from all the fighting. During our break, I met someone. Her name is Eunha from Gfriend, but we broke up due to our confliting schedules and due to her group disbanding. I still have feelings for her, we talk constantly on the phone. I even had had change my password so Tzuyu won't find out. During our break, I knew Tzuyu didn't go out with anyone. I understand that she loves me, but I feel like the spark is gone. We recently just got back together like almost a week ago, but I don't know if I still want the relationship, but on the other hand, I don't want to hurt her. Me and Tzuyu are on the couch together and I guess she saw me texting someone. "Who are you texting baby?" She asked me being all curious and nosy. "Huh? Just a friend babe. They're wondering if I have any plans tomorrow." I said looking at her and then back on her phone. I was lying. I was texting my ex, making plans with her. Tzuyu knows my ex and she had me promise nothing will happen between me and Eunha but, I broke the promise. "But I thought we had plans tomorrow to go to the movies and the mall?" She asked confusingly. "Oh that's right! I'm so sorry! I forgot. I'll cancel the plans with them and the whole day will be about us and only us." I said to her reassuring. She nodded her head and smiled a little bit. I honestly don't want to cancel my plans her, but I also don't want Tzuyu to find out. I got up to stretch my legs, and went into the little hallway that's sort of out our living room. I started talking to her, but I guess she was in deep thought because once I looked at her, she was staring off. "Tzuyu?" I called out her name and she snapped out of her thoughts and looked into the direction where her name was called. "Hm?" She chimed at me while looking at me. "Did you listen to what I was saying?" I asked getting annoyed. I was getting annoyed because she zoned out and wasn't listening to me. She closed her eyes and then opened them back up. "No. I'm sorry. What were you saying?" She said while looking at me and started to feel bad. "I asked if you wanted to go anywhere to eat for lunch." I said sounding annoyed with her but that's because I was. I asked her because I'm hungry and I figured she would be too since we haven't ate all day today. "I think I'm good. Thank you for asking though." She told me while feeling a little bit uncomfortable. I didn't understand why she felt uncomfortable with me. I sat back down on the couch with her and started texting someone on my phone. It was Eunha. Tzuyu got up and started walking away. I normally ask where she's going but I was too busy messaging Eunha. I eventually went to bed that night. I'm not sure what time, but I remember seeing everyone else going into their rooms, so I headed to mine.

Like Ooh Ahhजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें