Sana

It was midnight. I was sitting on the guest bed with my knees up to my chest. It was hard trying to fall asleep. All I could think about was the kiss we had in the living room. Does it mean she wants me back too? I need her by my side. I got up from the bed and left the room. As I stood in front of Tzuyu's door, I was debating weather or not to knock. Screw it. I thought to myself. I then knocked on her door and then she opened it. "What's wrong?" She had asked me. "Can we talk? I can't sleep." I asked looking at her with hopeful eyes. She had paused for a minute before letting me in. She then shut the door behind me. "Why can't you sleep?" Tzuyu asked me. I sat on her bed so I didn't have to stand. "I don't know...." I said twiddling my fingers. There was a slight pause until I decided to speak up again. "Will things ever go back to the way they used to be between us?... I miss you, Tzuyu. I really do." I started to look at her with teary eyes. I was about to cry again. She then went and sat down next to me on the bed. "Honestly, I don't know. What you did, it really hurt me. I still can't wrap my head around it and I still can't understand as to why you did what you did." She said sounded exhausted. "I.... It was because of all the fights we had... because I couldn't figure out who I wanted..... because I was being selfish and stupid...." I took a pause to collect myself and then I looked at Tzuyu. "Tzuyu.... I know I hurt you but please forgive me..... I want you... I need you... you're my everything.... I didn't realize how much I love you until the whole situation went down.... I blocked Eunah on everything.... I swe-" before she let me finish my sentence, she started talking. "Sana, I told you I forgive you. But I also told you I don't want anything with you right now. I don't know if I want anything with you even down the road.... I know I'm sounding harsh, b-" I didn't let her finish her sentence. I didn't want to hear what she had to say, so I grabbed her wrist and kissed her again. I know I have a tendency of doing this to her but I couldn't help myself and like I said, I didn't want to listen to what she had to say to me. I then pulled away but my face was a couple of inches away from Tzuyu's face. "What about now? Do you want anything to do with me now?" I had asked hoping she would give me the answer I wanted to hear from her. She looked at my lips that were so close to hers and then back into my eyes. "No." Then I kissed her again to try to change her mind. To remind her what we had was real and that I made a mistake. "What about now?" I asked again. "No." She said. Tzuyu then got up before I was able to do it again. "It's late. You should be sleeping in your bed." She had said to me. Tzuyu then walked over to her bedroom door and opened it, indicating to me that i needed to leave. "You're mean...." I said while not looking at her. I then looked at Tzuyu with tears streaming down my face. "What?" She asked me sounding confused. "You're mean." She then shut the door after I had repeated myself I'm guessing she didn't want her mom to hear us fighting especially with how late it was. "I... I keep pouring myself out to you and keep apologizing over and over." As I said this, I stood up from the bed. "I get what I did was wrong..... but I keep apologizing.... I know you want to move on... but every time I tell myself that.... I always find myself ending up here trying to win you back... because I love you!!" I said raising my voice. I noticed she walked over to me quickly. It took me by surprise. I didn't know why she kissed me this time. But I then melted into the kiss. I then starting kissing Tzuyu back. We had a whole make out session, but it turned into more. I'm not going to say the rest, but we ended up falling sleep next to each other in her room.