Tzuyu

Today was the day I get to go home. I changed into my everyday clothes that Sana brought me from the dorm. I didn't put makeup on bc my face was swollen and I didn't want to waste any time. I just wanted to see my members. I made sure Sana messaged all of them to make sure they were all at the dorm. I got excited.... maybe too excited and quickly grabbed everything of mine. We headed to the car where our manager will take us to the dorm. Me and Sana were in the car talking while holding hands. Suddenly, she put her head on my shoulder. I was blushing a deep red. I felt the burning on my cheeks. She played with our interlocked hands and started talking. "I.... uh.... I have something to tell you." She told me still having her head on my shoulder. "Hm?" I responded. "I've always wanted to hold your hand. I've liked you for a very long time and I just didn't know how to express my feelings." My heart was beating really fast... I hope she didn't hear it. I decided to say something. "I.... I've liked you for a long time as well. I just didn't want to tell you." As I was done talking. She looked up at me and.... kissed me... SHE KISSED ME!!! My heart was out of my chest. It went down to my butt and came back up. I could tell my face was red because she started to tease me about it.

~Time Skip~

We got to the dorm and got out of the car. We went out on one side because we didn't want them to hear 3 doors open and close. They would've suspected someone with her and our manager. We went up to the door and I was standing behind Sana. I was bending my knees because... well, I'm taller than her. Lol. She opened the door and all of them were watching the news. "I'm back." Sana said which made all of them turn their heads. They couldn't see me because the door was blocking them from doing so. "Get in here and shut the door. It's cold outside." Mina said. "I brought someone with me. I thought you guys wanted to know." Sana said. "Who?" Jihyo asked sounding confused. I bet she had a confused look on her face too. Suddenly, I felt someone grab my hand and guided me inside. I looked at all of them and they started crying. "TZUYU!!!" Momo screamed. "Guys..." I started crying and they all ran up to me and hugged me. "We missed you." Dahyun said. "I missed you all too." I said. They all let go of me. We went inside and shut the door and sat on the couch. "All of us wrote you something." Chaeyoung said. "Mina, can you go get the letters?" Nayeon asked. She nodded and ran to a room. "We thought you weren't going to wake up." Jeongyeon said. "Me too. I thought I would never wake up. I missed you guys so much." I said almost crying. Then, Mina walked in with a box. It must've had the letters in it. She sat on the floor and gestured all of us to sit on the floor. We all sat on the floor and I opened the box. It contained 8 letters. I picked up a random one and it was Dahyun's.

~Time Skip~

After about 30 mins reading all of them, I hugged each and every one of them and thanked them. Then, out of nowhere, the news came on:

"BREAKING NEWS: we found the culprit for the hit and run on Twice Tzuyu. The culprit was BTS Jungkook. He confessed today just an hour ago and he made a statement.

Jungkook: Yes I was the one who ran over Tzuyu. I don't know what came of me. I messaged her and told her to meet me out front across the street from her photo shoot. When she walked in the middle of the road, I started speeding up and hit her with my car. I apologize for everything. Tzuyu, if you're watching this, I'm really sorry for what I did. You don't have to accept my apology but just know I'm sorry for what I did.

MORE BREAKING NEWS: Tzuyu was released from the hospital this morning and we are hoping she will recover and will preform soon."

We couldn't believe what we just heard. Jungkook tried to murder me..... why? That night, we all went to bed early to get ready for our performance for tomorrow morning. The doctors said that I was able to perform seeing how I recovered well.