Sana

It's been a few weeks since she's moved back home for the time being. I am sitting in the living room with Mina, Jeongyeon, and Momo. They're watching a Kdrama while the others were out doing a photoshoot. I started thinking to myself about everything that went down with me and Tzuyu. I don't get why I even cheated. I love Tzuyu. I made a mistake... "Sana?... Sana?... SANA." Jeongyeon snapped me out of my thoughts. "Huh?" I asked. "We're sending messages to Tzuyu in the group chat, do you want to join?" Mina asked all curious. I shook my head indicating a no. "What's wrong?" Momo asked noticing how out of it I am. "Nothing, just got a lot on my mind." I said hoping she wouldn't drag it on. But to my surprise, she did. "Listen, you were the one who cheated on Tzuyu." Before she could finish talking, Jeongyeon interrupted her. "Hey! Leave her alone!" Jeongyeon snapped at Momo. "No! She needs to hear this instead of throwing a pity party." Momo said while looking at Jeongyeon, but then her attention snapped back to me. "We get that you're sad that Tzuyu went back home, we all are. But this is on you. You cheated on her for no given reason, you broke her heart. Knowing she would never do that to you, knowing she wouldn't hurt you, you decided to do it. And now what? Now you're upset that there's a consequence?? How is that fair to Tzuyu??" After Momo was done, Mina chimed in on it. "As much as I hate getting into this, Momo is right. You can't go around hurting people without expecting consequences. We all get that you love Tzuyu, but she doesn't know that. She doesn't know that because you hurt her and then you expected her to forgive you." Then Jeongyeon sighed. "As much as this annoys me, Momo and Mina are right. We don't know the outcome you expected from this, but this is just wrong. You need to show her that you still love and care for her." She looked at me waiting for me to say something. "What do I do? I am scared that if I message her, she won't respond or if she does, she will be cold to me." I said worryingly. "Go to her. Show her you care." Mina said to me. I looked down and then back at them. I then got up and went to my room to get dressed.

~ Time Skip ~

After I got dressed and ready, I booked the soonest flight and left South Korea. I was practicing what to say to her when I got on the plane. I gotta say, this has been one hell of an experience. 

~ Time Skip ~

When I got to Tiwan, I got a cab to take me to Tzuyu's parents' house. No one was able to recognize me because I was wearing a mask, sunglasses and a hat to hide my identity. When I got to the house, I was stunned at how big and beautiful it was. I walked up to the door with my suitcase and took off my sunglasses, mask and my hat. I quickly put them in my suitcase and then shut it. I fit my hair and tugged on my shirt to make me look presentable. I took a deep breath in and exhaled. I knocked on the door and waited a couple of minutes before the door opened, revealing Tzuyu's mom. "Sana! What are you doing here? Does Tzuyu know you're here?" She asked all excitedly. "No, she doesn't. But is she here?" I asked a little bit nervous. "Yes! Come on in! Your outfit is so pretty." She said as I walked in. She shut the door behind me and shouted up the stairs. "Tzuyu!! You have a guest!!" I got so nervous, but I had tried my best to remain calm. I then hear Tzuyu yell back, "Coming!" Her voice is still soothing as the day I had met her, it calmed me down. Not long after, I heard footsteps coming down the stairs. "Who is it mo-" Before she could finish, her beautiful eyes widened at who she saw. "What are you doing here?" She asked looking at me. I smiled a little, nervous at her reaction. "Hi, Tzuyu." I said to her.