Sana

Today was the day Tzuyu gets to go home. She changed into her everyday clothes that I brought her from the dorm. She didn't put makeup on bc her face was swollen and She didn't want to waste any time. She just wanted to see my members. She made sure I messaged all of them to make sure they were all at the dorm. It seemed like she was too excited bc she quickly grabbed everything........ I found it cute. We headed to the car where our manager will take us to the dorm. Me and Tzuyu were in the car talking while holding hands. I put my head on her shoulder. She was blushing a deep red and I found that really adorable. I played with our interlocked hands and started talking. "I.... uh.... I have something to tell you." I told her still having my head on her shoulder. "Hm?" She responded. "I've always wanted to hold your hand. I've liked you for a very long time and I just didn't know how to express my feelings." My heart was beating really fast... "I.... I've liked you for a long time as well. I just didn't want to tell you." When she was done talking, I looked up at her and kissed her..... I CAN'T BELIEVE I DID THAT!!  I saw that her face was red and I started teasing her about it. She looks so adorable when she's blushing.

~Time Skip~

We got to the dorm and got out of the car. We went out on one side because we didn't want them to hear 3 doors open and close. They would've suspected someone with me and our manager. We went up to the door and she was standing behind me. Tzuyu was bending her knees because... well, I hate to admit it, but she's taller than me. I opened the door and all of them were watching the news. "I'm back." I said which made all of them turn their heads. They couldn't see Tzuyu because the door was blocking them from doing so. "Get in here and shut the door. It's cold outside." Mina said. "I brought someone with me. I thought you guys wanted to know." I said. "Who?" Jihyo asked sounding confused. I grabbed Tzuyu's hand and guided her inside. She looked at all of them and they started crying. "TZUYU!!!" Momo screamed. "Guys..." She started crying and they all ran up to her and hugged her. "We missed you." Dahyun said. "I missed you all too." She said. They all let go of Tzuyu. We went inside and shut the door and sat on the couch. "All of us wrote you something." Chaeyoung said. "Mina, can you go get the letters?" Nayeon asked. She nodded and ran to a room. "We thought you weren't going to wake up." Jeongyeon said. "Me too. I thought I would never wake up. I missed you guys so much." She said almost crying. Then, Mina walked in with a box, it had all of our letters in it. She sat on the floor and gestured all of us to sit on the floor. We all sat on the floor and Tzuyu opened the box. It contained 8 letters. She picked up a random one and it was Dahyun's.

~Time Skip~

After about 30 mins reading all of them, Tzuyu hugged each and every one of us and thanked us. Then, out of nowhere, the news came on:

"BREAKING NEWS: we found the culprit for the hit and run on Twice Tzuyu. The culprit was BTS Jungkook. He confessed today just an hour ago and he made a statement.

Jungkook: Yes I was the one who ran over Tzuyu. I don't know what came of me. I messaged her and told her to meet me out front across the street from her photo shoot. When she walked in the middle of the road, I started speeding up and hit her with my car. I apologize for everything. Tzuyu, if you're watching this, I'm really sorry for what I did. You don't have to accept my apology but just know I'm sorry for what I did.

MORE BREAKING NEWS: Tzuyu was released from the hospital this morning and we are hoping she will recover and will preform soon."

We couldn't believe what we just heard. Jungkook tried to murder Tzuyu..... why? That night, we all went to bed early to get ready for our performance for tomorrow morning. The doctors said that Tzuyu was able to perform seeing how she recovered well.