Tzuyu

A few months have passed and I haven't heard from Jungkook at all. It was a good thing too because I didn't want to get hurt by him or anyone. Sana has been very protective of me though. She always asks me who I'm going to the mall with, who I'm texting, who I'm calling, etc. She's also being really clingy towards me than usual. She's more clingy around me than her girlfriend. I got snapped out of my thoughts when Mina sat next to me on the couch. "Tzuyu, can I talk to you for a moment?" She asks me. "Sure." I said while turning towards her. "But, where is everyone?" I asked before she could even tell me. "Dahyun, Momo, Chaeyoung and Jihyo went to the store and Nayeon and Jeongyeon went to go out to eat. Sana is in the bathroom." She said while looking at me. "But anyways. I need to talk to you about something." I waited for her to tell me. "Uh... Well... I like....I like Chaeyoung." She put her head down as soon as she said Chaeyoung's name. I was surprised. But, does Chaeyoung like Mina? I was brought back to reality to continue to talk to Mina. "Mina." Once I said her name, she quickly picked her head up. "Yes?" She asked. "Have you ever told Chaeyoung that you have feelings for her?" I asked her. She shook her head no. At this point, I was still shocked. I head foot steps coming our way and I saw Sana walking towards me. "What are you guys talking about?" She asked us while sitting down next to me. "Nothing important." Mina stated. "If its nothing important, then why can't you tell me?" Sana asked sounding offended. "Because it's my business!" Mina shot back at her. Mina stood up and went to her room. "Want to watch a movie?" Sana asked looking at me. I turned around and looked at her. "No, maybe some other time." I stood up and went to my room. She's really clingy towards me like I said earlier and I get that she's looking after me but still. She should be clingy to her girlfriend, not me. Yes there are times where she gets me frustrated when she is with her girlfriend but there are times where I feel relieved. I was sitting on my bed thinking over and over. For some I was thinking of the times where I was Sana and Dahyun together and for some reason, I got really upset.

I grabbed a pillow and clenched onto it. I was scared. I though that I was losing her. But I think this is good. She's with Dahyun and she's happy. All I want is for her to be happy. I can't give her happiness like Dahyun can. I need to back off. I sighed and got up from my bed. I went to the kitchen and then I saw Dahyun. "Tzuyu." She said my name when she saw me. I looked at her "Yes?" I asked. Then she got closer to me. "I have something to tell you." She told me looking nervous. At first I thought she was pranking me again. "Stop pranking me." I told her smiling. "But I'm not pranking you this time." She told me and this time, I could tell she wasn't pranking me. My smile faded. "What's wrong?" I asked her. "Well, I don't know how I'm going to tell you this because I don't know how you'll react." She looked down while saying that. "Dahyun." I said her name. She looked at me. "What's wrong." She started tearing up. "Me and Sana have been lying to you... Actually.... We aren't dating.... She wanted to pretend that we were dating." Before she could finish anything, I cut her off. "W-What?" I asked sounding mad and confused. "Sorry.." I saw tears running down her face. "Wait... Did everyone else knew about this but me?" I asked her. She slowly nodded her head. I couldn't believe this. This is unbelievable. This makes no sense. I still don't get why she was clinging onto me. I still don't know why she was clinging onto Dahyun if they weren't even dating. I don't get it. Was I a toy to her? After that incident, I didn't come out of my room for the rest of the night. I didn't even eat. I just laid in bed the whole night. Crying. I can't believe this at all. I hate this.