Sana

It was the next morning and I decided what I wanted to do. I got up early before my date with Tzuyu and got all ready to go see Eunha. Once I got my phone, mask, and sunglasses, I saw Chaeyoung sitting on the couch. "I'm heading out to see Eunha. I'll be back." I said to Chaeyoung as I walked out excitedly to go meet Eunha at the café. I know this sounds selfish of me, but I can't decide who I want. I love Tzuyu, but I also love Eunha. The only person who knows about me and Eunha, is Chaeyoung. I'm paying her not to tell anyone.

~Time Skip~

Once I got to the café, I saw Eunha sitting by the window. I ordered my coffee and once I got it and paid for it, I went over to her, pulled my mask down past my lips and kissed her on the cheek. She jumped a little bit. "You surprised me!" She pouted. She looks so cute. "I know, you look cute when you get scared." I flirted with her as I sat down next to her. "So, have you told Tzuyu about us yet?" She asked me as I took my sunglasses and mask off. "No, not yet. I'm afraid of telling her. I don't want to hurt her." I told her while looking at her, she looked disappointed. "I promise I'll tell her tonight when we go have dinner." I said to her as I took her hand and then started making jokes to lighten up the mood. After five minutes of laughing, I felt someone come up behind us. I turned around and was shocked when I saw Tzuyu. "Tzuyu!" I said in utter shock. Everyone in the café stopped what they were doing and all attention was on us three. "I-I can explain!" I said while stuttering. "Explain what?! That you're cheating on me?! That you broke our promise?! That you went behind my back and lied to me?!" She yelled furiously with tears streaming down her face. I sat there and didn't know what to say to her. "Tzu-" before I could explain, she cut me off. "I don't want to hear your excuses. You knew what I went through a couple years ago with my ex, but you go and do this to me? I'm done. We're done. I don't want to see your face ever again." After what was said, she stormed out of the café leaving me and Eunha in utter shock. I didn't want her to find out this way.... I feel like crap. "I'm sorry Eunha, but I have to go." I said as I quickly grabbed my stuff and headed out. It took longer for me to get to the dorm, because a lot of people were starting to stare at me and giving me disgusted looks. When I got back to the dorm, I walked near Tzuyu's room, but I saw her hugging Momo. I turned back around and went to the living room. I didn't want to know what was going on. Momo comes back with a red puffy face like she's been crying. I asked if anything was wrong but she shrugged it off. I slept on the couch that night.