Tzuyu

'She's so pretty. How can she look so pretty just standing there?' I thought to myself while mezmerizing her beauty. I wanted to stand next to her in the studio but, I think she'll catch on that I like her. "Guys, we got our lyrics for our next song." Jihyo said while walking in from JYP's office. She handed us the lyrics and we all sat down in a circle deciding which one of us will sing which part. The title to the song was Truth. We were all in the first verse and Sana looked concentrated. She's so perfect in every way. "I want this one." She suddenly said. "Sing it." Jihyo said. "Should I say it or not? Should I confess or not? Oh baby, oh baby." She sang. After hearing her sing that part, I wanted to confess to her. But, I couldn't. "Ok, sounds good. Circle that so you know you're signing it." Jihyo told Sana. Sana smiled indicating that she's happy because she got that part. "I'll do this one. But the truth is I just wanna be with you, in love with you, in love with you." After Jihyo sang that, everyone agreed that she'll have that part. "I'll do the one after yours." Nayeon said. "Which one?" Mina asked. "This one." She pointed out. "Try it." Jihyo said. "Yes I'm being honest with you, I just wanna be with you, in love with you, in love with you." After she sang that, Jihyo agreed that she'll have that part. A few minutes go by and I agreed to do the ad-libs. 'Honestly, this song makes me want to confess to Sana. But, I can't. It would be awkward and I don't know how she feels towards me. No one in the group knows that I like her. I haven't told any of them yet. I want to but, I don't know how they'll react. I don't know. It's just all confusing. Ugh, why did it have to be me? Why do I have to have feelings for one of my friends? This is so confusing to me. I can't understand how I feel. I want to know how she feels too. I'm afraid to ask her though because I don't think she likes girls. I was in deep thought when I noticed that me and Sana were the only ones in the practice room. "Tzuyu, what are you doing?" Sana asked. "Huh? Oh, I'm just reading the song again." I responded, but that was a lie. She snapped me out of my deep thoughts. I noticed she walked over to me and sat next to me on the floor. She was close. I could see at the corner of my eye that she was reading the song. "I think this song is cute." She said. After that, she looked at me into my eyes. "right?" She asked still staring into my eyes. I caught myself leaning in a little. I went back to reality and remembered what she asked me. "Yes." I responded looking away. My feelings are getting too strong. I need something to do to distract me from her. Soon, Nayeon walked in the room and walked in front of the mirror we had and checked herself to see if she needed to fix her hair or makeup. I got up and walked over to her and gave her a back hug. She smiled and teased me for being like this. "Awww, is my baby tired?~" she sang out obviously messing with me. I saw Sana got up. She looked a little upset. Was she jealous? Did she not like it when I gave Nayeon a back hug? "Tzuyu." Sana snapped me out of my thoughts again by saying my name. I looked at her still holding onto Nayeon. "I want a back hug too.." She pouted. 'I don't know what's up with her, but it's cute.' I let go of Nayeon and walked over to Sana and gave her a back hug. My heart was beating like crazy. I'm so nervous because of how close we are. I rested my chin on her shoulder and watched Nayeon doing whatever she was doing. Nayeon left the room and soon it was me and Sana alone again. I was about to let go of Sana, but she grabbed onto my wrist. "Can we stay like this a little longer?" She asked me. I nodded. I put my arms back around her and we stayed like that for 5 minuets. I let go and she seemed upset when I let her go. I walked around the room wondering what we could do to pass time. If you're wondering why we're alone, it's because the others went to the store to buy snacks. I didn't want to go and Sana decided to stay here with me. I didn't know why, but she just wanted to stay with me. "Tzuyu." She calls my name and I turned around just to see her already looking at me. "Yes?" I asked. "Can I talk to you about something?" She asked me while waiting for me to sit next to her on the floor. I walk over and sat next to her. "I.. uh, I like someone." She confessed. I was a little bit shocked. "Really? For how long?" I asked her. "For a while." She responded. "Who?" I asked. She looked down. "Dahyun." She responded. My heart shattered. "O-oh I see." I stuttered. "How do I tell her?" She asked me. "Just be yourself. I'll help you." I regretted saying that. She looked up at me. "Really?" She asked being all excited. I nodded. "Thank you." She hugged me after she thanked me. I removed her gently and excused myself. "I'm going to head to the bathroom." I told her. "Ok." She responded. I headed to the bathroom. Once I got to the bathroom, I shut the door behind me and slid down to the ground and put my knees to my chest. I felt tears forming in my eyes. I cried that night regretting staying at the studio. I should've gone with the others.