Sana

I woke up feeling confused. Do I like Tzuyu? Or Dahyun? I don't know. I got up and went to Tzuyu's room. No one was in there except for Tzuyu. She was on her phone. I guess she didn't hear me coming in. I looked over her shoulder and saw a message from Jungkook. I got a little jealous. She must've noticed that I was there. But before she could put her phone down, I already saw the message. She turned around. I was greeted by a cute Tzuyu, who was with the wrong person.. and so was I. For some reason, I made sure no one was in the room and quietly shut the door to her room. I even checked the bathroom to make sure no one was in there. I walked over to her. I didn't have an expression on my face because I didn't want her to know that I made the wrong decision being with the wrong person. She looked at me with confusion written on her face. I took her phone away and put it in my back pocket of my shorts. "Sana, what's going on with you?" She asked me sounding so confused. Actually, I didn't know what I was doing either. I just looked at her. I was hesitating. I went further and further to her. She was backing away. Soon, she was trapped between me and the wall. Suddenly, I was in shocked and in confusion for what I just did. I kissed her. I grabbed her phone out of my back pocket and threw it on one of the beds. I ran to the door, but before I opened it, I said something to her. "Sorry.. I shouldn't have done that." Then I walked out. I looked guilty and I was. I saw Dahyun on the couch watching a movie. I sat next to her and we started cuddling, laughing, talking. What normal couples do. I was happy... but also sad. Soon, I heard a door open and so did Dahyun. But we just continued to talk and laugh. We stopped what we were doing and looked at Tzuyu. I quickly moved my gaze to the TV and continued to watch the movie. "Hey, are you ok? You seem like you've seen a ghost." Dahyun asked her. "Huh? Oh, ya I'm ok." She said. I noticed she walked to the kitchen. A few minutes later, Dahyun went to the bathroom and I went to the kitchen only to see Tzuyu putting a water bottle on the counter next to the fridge. I walked over to her and then she turned around. She probably didn't hear me coming over to her. Either she was daydreaming or I'm a light walker. "What?" She asked confused. "I have something to tell you. I'm sorry for what I did. I didn't mean to do that. I hope you can for give me and we can forget all about this. It was a misunderstanding. I seriously didn't mean to do that. I hope you will forget about it. I'm sorry." I said while looking guilty. She must've been daydreaming because she didn't respond for a while. "Tzuyu?" I said her name. She snapped out of her thoughts while I was calling her name. "Eh?" She asked. "Oh, sorry. I'll leave now." She grabbed my water off the counter and went to her room. I sighed. "Sana?" Dahyun called my name which startled me. "Yes?" I said and then smiled when I saw her. I walked over to her and then we both sat on the couch like how we were a few mins ago. "I was wondering." Dahyun said which made me look at her. "When are we going to stop pretending we are a couple? I think it's hurting the members feelings, especially Tzuyu's." She said looking a little upset. "I know you're trying to get rid of your feelings towards her, but shouldn't you ask her if she likes you the same way you like her?" She asked me. She was right. I was being selfish this whole time. "You're right, I should tell her and ask her, but can't we just keep it like this? I don't want to make sure my feelings are completely gone. I don't want to hurt her." I told her. She nodded and then we continued to watch the movie. But, I would still be hurting her this way too. I don't want to hurt her in any way though... she's special and she deserves someone else... I hate myself for doing this. I snapped out of my thoughts when Tzuyu walked out of her room. Me and Dahyun looked at her. "I'm going out for a run." She said. She quickly went to the door and put her shoes on. She walked out of the dorm and went for a run. I wish I didn't have these feelings for her..