Tzuyu

I woke up to see a bright white light. I looked around and I realized that I was in the hospital. I looked to my right and I saw someone sleeping next to me. It was Sana. I twitched my hand and then she woke up. My eyes were half opened. When we made eye contact, her eyes widened. "NURSE!!!" She screamed as she got up. She opened the door and screamed again. "NURSE!!! SHE WOKE UP!!! NURSE!!!" Then I saw the nurse run into the room and walked over to me. She made sure I was ok. She then asked me a bunch of questions. "Hi. I'm the nurse. What is your name? Do you remember your name?" I nodded my head and answered her questions in a low voice. "My name is Choi Tzuyu." Then I looked at Sana. "Do you remember me? What's my name?" She asked me. I nodded my head. "Sana." She Then started crying. "How long have I been in here?" I asked the nurse. "9 weeks." She replied. I was shocked. "You were in a coma. While you were in a coma, all of your band members visited you every week hoping that you would wake up." She told me and at that moment, I realized that Sana still loves me... and I still love her... all of the members must've been worried sick. The nurse elevated my bed so I was sitting up. "I'll leave you two alone." She then left the room. "Are you ok? Does it hurt anywhere?" She kept asking me questions after questions. I smiled a little and shook my head. "Does everyone know I'm awake?" I asked her. "No, why?" She asked. "Because I want to surprise them when I get home." I told her. She smiled like she agreed. "When will I get discharged from the hospital?" I asked her. "I don't know. They have to run tests on you to make sure you can move around because you were in coma for 9 weeks." Sana told me. "Ok. Thank you." I said. "For what?" She asked. "For staying by my side and for not leaving me." I replied. "That's because I love you and I will never stop loving you." She told me. "I love you too." She looked surprised. "Eh?" She responded. "I love you too. I didn't realized my feelings and I'm sorry for getting mad and stuff. Ever since that incident, memories flashed and I realized how much I loved you. I'm sorry I didn't tell you earlier." I told her while I was about to cry. "It's fine. I didn't expect you to say that." She looked down at the floor and then at me. "So, are we dating?" She asked me. "Yes. I would love that." I said. She was happy. She started crying.