Sana

We were in the studio that night picking out which parts should go to us for our new song. I sat next to Dahyun. My heart was racing. When we were done picking out which part goes to who, everyone went to the convenience store and I stayed with Tzuyu. She seemed out of it. "Tzuyu, what are you doing?" I asked her. "Huh? Oh, I'm just reading the song again." I noticed she was lying. It was obvious she was thinking about something but I didn't want to be rude. I walked over to her and she seemed to noticed. I sat next to her on the floor and I was close. I was close because I was reading the song with her. "I think this song is cute." After I said that, I looked into her eyes. She didn't respond because I noticed she was leaning in and I didn't know why, but she eventually snapped out of it. "Yes." She responded looking away. Soon, Nayeon walked in the room and walked in front of the mirror to check to see if she needed to fix her hair or makeup. I saw Tzuyu get up and walk over to her and gave her a back hug. I saw Nayeon smile and she started to tease Tzuyu. "Awww, is my baby tired?~" She sung out. It was obvious that she was only messing around with her. I got up and looked a little upset. I'm not jealous. I didn't mind if Tzuyu gave Nayeon a back hug. "Tzuyu." I called out her name. She looked at me still holding onto Nayeon. "I want a back hug too.." I pouted. I noticed that she found me doing that cute. She let go of Nayeon and walked over to me and gave me a back hug. She rested her chin on my shoulder and we both watched Nayeon doing whatever she was doing. Nayeon left the room and soon it was me and Tzuyu alone again. She was about to let go of me, but I grabbed onto her wrist. Let me make this clear, I don't have feelings for Tzuyu. I like Dahyun and only Dahyun. "Can we stay like this a little longer?" I asked her. She nodded. She put her arms back around me and we stayed like that for 5 minuets. She let go of me and I was a little upset because I liked being backed hugged. She walked around the room to pass time. I could tell. "Tzuyu." I called her name. She turned around just to see me already looking at her. "Yes?" She asked. "Can I talk to you about something?" I asked her while waiting for her to sit next to me on the floor. She walked over to me. "I.. Uh, I like someone." I finally confessed to someone. She looked a little bit shocked. "Really? For how long?" She asked me. "For a while." I responded. "Who?" She asked. I looked down. "Dahyun." I responded. "O-oh I see." It was obvious she sounded hurt but I don't know why. "How do I tell her?" I asked her. "Just be yourself." I'll help you." I looked up at her. "Really?" I asked being all excited. She nodded. "Thank you." I hugged her after I thanked her She removed me gently and she excused herself. "I'm going to head to the bathroom." She told me. "Ok." I responded. 'I felt so happy that I can be myself now. I've always wanted to tell Tzuyu this because we've known each other since the survival program Sixteen. Everyone praised her because of her beauty. They still praise her because of her beauty and I have to admit, I am jealous of her looks.'