Sana

I was in the hospital with Tzuyu. I was sleeping while holding her hand. I suddenly felt her hand twitched. I looked up and we made eye contact.... wait... we made eye contact?...... My eyes widened.."NURSE!!!" I screamed as I got up. I opened the door and screamed again. "NURSE!!! SHE WOKE UP!!! NURSE!!!" I saw the nurse running down the hallway so I moved out of the doorway. When she got into the room, she walked over to Tzuyu. She made sure Tzuyu was ok. She then asked her a bunch of questions. "Hi. I'm the nurse. What is your name? Do you remember your name?" Tzuyu nodded her head and answered her questions in a low voice. "My name is Choi Tzuyu." Then Tzuyu looked at me. "Do you remember me? What's my name?" I asked her. She nodded her head. "Sana." I Then started crying and I don't know why. "How long have I been in here?" Tzuyu asked the nurse. "9 weeks." She replied. Tzuyu was shocked. "You were in a coma. While you were in a coma, all of your band members visited you every week hoping that you would wake up." She told her. The nurse elevated her bed so she was sitting up. "I'll leave you two alone." She then left the room. "Are you ok? Does it hurt anywhere?" I kept asking her questions after questions. She smiled a little and shook her head. "Does everyone know I'm awake?" She asked me. "No, why?" I asked. "Because I want to surprise them when I get home." She told me. I because I agreed with her. "When will I get discharged from the hospital?" Tzuyu asked me. "I don't know. They have to run tests on you to make sure you can move around because you were in coma for 9 weeks." I told her. "Ok. Thank you." She said. "For what?" I asked. "For staying by my side and for not leaving me." She replied. I guess I was thinking out loud because of what I said next. "That's because I love you and I will never stop loving you." I told her. "I love you too." I was surprised... really surprised. "Eh?" I responded. "I love you too. I didn't realized my feelings and I'm sorry for getting mad and stuff. Ever since that incident, memories flashed and I realized how much I loved you. I'm sorry I didn't tell you earlier." She told me while she was about to cry. "It's fine. I didn't expect you to say that." I looked down at the floor and then at her. "So, are we dating?" I asked her. "Yes. I would love that." She said. I was happy. I was so happy that I started crying.