Dahyun

Dear Tzuyu
It's been a week since the hit and run. They told us that you're in a coma. I hope you can wake up soon. Actually, we all hope that you can wake up soon. We've stopped our activities so we could wait for you to wake up. We really miss you. Please... wake up. It hasn't been the same since that incident. Sana hasn't been eating. She's getting sick because she won't eat. Momo has been eating more. She says it helps her fill the loneliness. Jihyo, Jeongyeon, Mina, Chaeyeon, and Nayeon have been sitting on the couch waiting for you to come back. Me? I've been sitting in our room on your bed holding one of your stuffed animals while crying. All of our eyes are puffy and swollen. We want you to come back. We miss you so much. Please... please... come back home... I just want to run up to you and apologize to you. I want to apologize for not telling you anything. I'm sorry for hiding stuff from you. I wanted to tell you sooner, but Sana wanted to get rid of her feelings for you. She thought you didn't like her back. I told her to tell you how she felt, but she didn't want to get rejected. I hope you can forgive us when you wake up. I'll visit you everyday in the hospital. I won't miss a single day. I will tell you everything that's been going on. I'll go to the hospital to visit you tomorrow. If I go to the hospital to visit you tomorrow, will you wake up?... I don't know why I asked that. I know you won't. You're in a coma... all because I couldn't keep quiet. I don't want to hear bad news from the hospital so I've been avoiding going there for a couple of days. I know I know. I'm not a good friend for not visiting you. I know how scared you get when you get lonely. I know how much you can't stand being alone. Don't worry, I won't leave your side. None of us will. We will stick by your side no matter what. We'll take you out to eat at your favorite restaurant. We'll pay this time instead of you. We'll be more considerate of your feelings. We'll go to the mall with you. We'll do everything with you. We can't be Twice without you. It's better if it's all 9 of us.... not 8... please... all we ask of you is just to wake up and be ok. We love you Tzuyu.