Sana

As morning hit, my alarm clock went off. I went into one of the bathrooms in our dorm room and I did my morning business. I then looked into the mirror and just left my hair the way it was, down and wavy. I don't have the energy to fix anything. As I came out of the bathroom, I noticed that everyone was gone. 'They must've already left to go to the vans for Tzuyu.' I thought to myself getting all teary eyed over the fact that Tzuyu is leaving us for a couple of months all because of me..... I went into my room that I share and dug through my dresser only to find a picture of me and Tzuyu. I then thought to myself that if I give her the photo, It'll spark our relationship back up from all of the good times we had and she will forgive me for what happed. I started smiling at that thought and got dressed. I quickly headed down to the vans once I got dressed, but before I could approach, I stood where I was and collected myself. I then walked over to Tzuyu. "We'll miss you when you're gone. You know that, right?" I had said. She turned around and saw me standing behind her. "Yeah. I know." she had said back with a slight smile. "Here." I said as I held a photo of us in front of her. I was hesitant on giving it to her because I didn't want her to reject it. "I want you to take it with you to Taiwan. I know you won't be gone that long, but I just wanted you to take this to remind you of the good times we had. Whenever you're sad, happy, or even angry, you can look at this photo and remind yourself of all the happiness we've shared." I had said while looking down as my voice was cracking. 

I could tell she was hesitant to take the photo

I could tell she was hesitant to take the photo. "I don't need it." She said to me. I then looked up with a sad look and had tears in my eyes. I didn't think I would have been rejected like the way that I was. "I have one of all of us." She said to me, hoping it would be comforting, but it wasn't. She reached into her back pocket of her black skinny jeans that had fitted her so well and showed me the photo.

 She reached into her back pocket of her black skinny jeans that had fitted her so well and showed me the photo

"I know it's a funny photo, but I wanted to remember all the fun times we had as a group. Especially with this photo. It was taken a while ago." She said to me as she was showing me the photo. I was taken back by with what she had said. But then I understood. I nodded my head. She then put the photo back into her pocket and continued putting her bags into the van. "Let me help you." I said to lift the tension between us. She had let me help her with her put the bags into the van. 

~Time Skip~

After we got all her stuff in the van, everyone started getting settled in the two vans we had and headed off to the airport. When we got to the airport, there was so many fans. We had to have bodyguards surrounding us just in case anyone tried anything. All of the members were sad that Tzuyu was going back to Taiwan. But it wouldn't be for that long, just a couple of months. Before she got to the gate, she looked at everyone and gave them a hug. A couple of the members were crying and wishing her the best of luck. When it came time to hug me, all I could think of was how she still looked as pretty as the day that I met her. But I know she is still upset with me for what I did, and no one can blame her. She gave me a hug and then turned around with her stuff and was about to walk away, but before she could, I grabbed the back of her shirt. Something was telling me to just go for it and I did. She turned around and saw me as I was looking at the ground. "Sana-" Before she could get a full sentence out, I kissed her. I couldn't help it. I missed her. After a brief amazing moment, she pulled back and we had both noticed the fans going wild for what had just happened. I didn't care. I just want her to forgive me, and I want her back into my arms. "I don't care if they find out. I just need you in my life." I had said to her while looking at her with tears in my eyes. Her eyes softened. "I still forgive you Sana. But I can't trust you like I used too." As she said to me, I looked down and my tears were streaming down my face. She then walked away and got on the plain. I can't believe she rejected me twice....