Tzuyu

I couldn't believe my eyes. Why is she here? What does she want? That's all I could think about. It hasn't even been that long and yet, she's here. Why? What for? What does she want? She's the one who hurt me. "Come on in!! Don't stand out there for too long! Get in here where it's more comfortable!" My mother said to her getting all excited that Sana is here. Sana kept smiling at the interaction she had with my mom. "You're so pretty!! I bet your parents are proud to have a daughter as pretty as you are!" She said to Sana making her blush at the comments. "Come sit down in the living room. It's more comfortable." My mom said to her guiding her to the couch that sat perfectly in our living room. My mother sat next to Sana while I sat on the sofa that's across them that was also divided by the coffee table. "What brings you around here? Aren't you guys supposed to be preparing for a comeback soon." Mom asked all curious. "Well.... I missed Tzuyu." Sana said while looking at the floor smiling while blushing at what she had just said. I was shocked. But I still didn't believe it. "Sana." Both my mom and Sana looked at me all serious. My arms were crossed at this point. "Why are you really here?" I asked with a stern voice. She got all flustered. She kept looking everywhere else but at me. "Is everything okay?" Mom asked looking at the both of us. "Mom, could you please give us a little privacy. I don't want you to get in the middle of this." I had asked my mom while looking at her. "Okay." She got up and left the living room. Sana finally looked at me. "I miss you, Tzuyu. Every day I miss you. Every night I miss you. Every single time, minute, every hour, that we're not together, I miss you...." She stopped for a second. Trying to find the urge to continue without crying. Her eyes were watery. "I know what I did was wrong-" before I let her finish her sentence, I stood up. I was angry. "WRONG?!?! WRONG???? IT WAS HORRIBLE!!! YOU MADE MY LIFE HELL BECAUSE OF WHAT YOU DID!!! YOU KNEW THAT I WOULD NEVER IN A MILLION YEARS CHEAT ON YOU. But you go and cheat on me??? What did I do that was so wrong????" I had yelled but then calmed down. Trying not to cry. She then got up from the couch with tears streaming down her face. "RIGHT. WHAT I DID WAS WRONG. I KNOW I MADE YOUR LIFE A LIVING HELL BUT, DO YOU KNOW THAT YOU'RE MAKING MY LIFE A LIVING HELL???? I HAVE BEEN APOLOGIZING LEFT AND RIGHT, TRYING TO MAKE THINGS RIGHT BETWEEN US AND ITS GOTTEN NOWHERE." She yelled. I didn't care if my mom could hear us anymore. I walked around the coffee table and stood in front of her. "Why are you trying to make it right??? You made your decision clear to me and to everyone else that you didn't want me and that you wanted to hurt me. So, why. Why are you trying to hard when we all kno-" before I could finish, I felt a soft pair of lips touching mine. I'm starting to realize she has a tendency of doing this. I couldn't help it. I melted into the kiss and kissed her back. I missed her and her soft lips so much. We pulled away from each other and put our foreheads together. "I missed you so much...." She said. "I know." I replied. "I love you." She has said to me.