Tzuyu

It's been a few weeks since I moved back home to Tiwan. I miss the other members but I feel so much better now that I am home so I can focus more on myself and with what I want. My family still doesn't know what Sana did to me. They know we have dated because of the news article that was posted about Sana kissing me at the airport before I had left South Korea. I had explained to them about our relationship, but they don't know the full story. They still love the other members, and I am shocked that they are supportive about my love life. Time to time, I still do think about Sana. But I just don't want to get hurt again. She was everything to me and it hurt me that she cheated on me. I do believe people can change, but I don't know. I guess it just took me by surprise, mainly because it was my first serious relationship, especially with a female that was one of my friends. Thinking about all of this while sitting on my bedroom floor next to my bed is giving me a headache. I picked up my phone that was next to me and I saw a couple of messages from the Twice group chat.

Nayeon: Hey, we miss you!!

Chaeyoung: Hurry up and come back soon!! 

Jihyo: Hey!! Why aren't you responding??

Jeongyeon: Can I come visit??? 

Momo: Can you bring back some food??? I'm starving :(

Dahyun: Yoda, come back so we can go to an arcade!

Mina: Be safe there! We don't want you to get hurt!

I smile as I look at the messages, but one person didn't message in the chat, and it was Sana. 'Why didn't she send a message in the chat? Did she move on that quick? Whatever, it shouldn't bother me anyway. I'm not the one who cheated.'  I thought to myself, accidently getting myself annoyed. I loved how my members were worried about me though. They're so thoughtful. "Tzuyu!! You have a guest!!" My mother yelled to me, and it surprised me. 'Who could it be? I'm not expecting anyone.' I thought to myself not knowing someone was visiting. "Coming!" I yelled back to her. I got up from the floor with my phone in my hand and headed down the stairs. "Who is it mo-" Before I could finish, my eyes widened at who I saw. "What are you doing here?" I asked to the person standing in front of the closed door with my mother standing next them with a smile not knowing what's going on. "Hi, Tzuyu."