Sana

Today I get to perform with my members but more importantly, Tzuyu. It feels like I just debuted all over again seeing how she was in the hospital for 8-9 weeks (I forgot) I missed her so much. Tzuyu was backstage with some of the members putting makeup on while the rest were either in the bathroom or getting food and water. When I was done getting water I turned around and saw my beautiful girlfriend. I went up to her and put my hand on her shoulder. She turned around and looked at me and smiled. She looked so beautiful. I smiled and she did as well. "Tzuyu." I suddenly said. "Yes?" She asked while she stopped smiling. "How do I look?" I asked her. "You look so beautiful." She told me. I turned to my right side trying to cover up my red face. But she still could see it. She got up from her chair and put her hands on my shoulders and made me face her. She kissed my cheek and as She moved away, I took her face and smashed my lips against hers. I melt into her soft lips. I pulled away and smiled while she stood there dumbfounded. She then looked like she came back from realty. 'She's so cute' I thought to myself while smiling. "Foods here!" Yelled Momo. "Ok!" I yelled back. "I'm going to go eat, ok? Make sure you eat too!" I said. "Yes" She said all innocent. I went to go eat while I left her there all happy.

~Time Skip~

I went to use the bathroom while the other members were at the water fountain getting water and just talking. After I was done doing what I needed to do, I washed my hands and then dried them. I looked into the mirror to make sure my hair wasn't messed up and I didn't screw my makeup up. Luckily, I didn't. I then walked out of the bathroom and heard Mina talking to Tzuyu. "Are you and Sana a thing?" She asked. As she said this, the rest of the members looked at her and wouldn't take their eyes off of her. They were waiting for her answer. I giggled quietly and said "Yes we are." As I walked to them. When Tzuyu turn around to see who it was, she smiled. I walked up next to her and then I looked at the members. "Yes we are dating and if anyone tries to steal her away from me.." I stopped as I took my thumb and swiped it across my throat making a 'you will die' motion. The rest of the members pretended to be afraid and nodded like they were scared. Tzuyu rolled her eyes while smiling and we all left to perform.