Tzuyu

Last night when I got home from my run, I was so tried. I walked in the dorm and everyone was sleeping in their rooms. Only one person wasn't. She was sleeping on the couch with Dahyun. They were still in the same position that they were in when I felt. I took off my shoes at the door and put my stuff down on the counter in the kitchen. I walked back into the living room and woke Dahyun up. "Dahyun, get up. Go sleep in the room, you're going to freeze on the couch." She looked at me and then she nodded. She got up carefully and went to our room. I walked over to Sana and she was sleeping peacefully. "Sana. Sana." I shook her as I said her name. "Five more minutes." She mumbled tiredly. "Get up. You're on the couch. Go to your room." She turned over and was still sleepy but her eyes were still open. "Ah~ it's Tzuyu~ Hi~ welcome back~" she said as if she was drunk. But she wasn't. She sat up and looked at me. "You're not going to greet me?" She asked sounding offended. "Hi, now go to your room." She got up and went to her room while I sat there just thinking. I'm younger than her, but yet, I have to talk to her like she's a baby. It's frustrating. I sighed and grabbed my hair in frustration. I let go of my hair and got up. I cleaned the living room up so that it wasn't a mess. I folded the blanked that Sana and Dahyun had to use to get warm and put it on the back of the couch. I put the pillows back to their original place and picked up everything else. I went to the kitchen and grabbed my stuff off the counter and went to my room. When I got in my room, I had to be quiet so I wouldn't wake the others up. I grabbed my pajamas and went to go take a shower. When I stepped into the bathroom, I closed the door and sighed. I was extremely tired. We have to take up early tomorrow for our new music video, 'Cheer Up'. I got myself together and took a shower.

~Time Skip~

I got out of the shower and dried myself off. I put my pajamas on and brushed my hair. Then I blow dried my hair. Once it was dry and soft, I brushed my teeth while on Twitter. I was scrolling through the news feed and everything else. When I was done brushing my teeth, I put my toothbrush back where it was and put my dirty clothes in the dirty clothes pile. I walked out of the bathroom and headed to my bed. I put my phone on my night stand that was next to my bed and laid down. I turned my lamp off and covered myself with my blanket. Then I drifted off to sleep.