Tzuyu

The next day, I never said a word to Sana. We all got up early to get ready for our showcase. I shared a room with Dahyun and Chaeyoung because we are the youngest. They were already up and ready meanwhile I sat up in my bed that was next to Chaeyoung and was trying to wake up. I finally got up after 5 minutes and got ready. I was wearing a crop top and shorts with converse and my hair was down. I didn't have any makeup on because when we get to our dressing room, our makeup artists are going to do our makeup for the showcase. We were all ready and we headed out to the vans. Our managers drove us to the showcase. Before we got out of the vans, we all put on masks, hats and sunglasses because we didn't want people to recognize us. When we got to the dressing room, we all changed into our outfits and our makeup artists did our makeup. I headed to the bathroom to do my business. After I did my business, I washed my hands and as soon as I was washing my hands, I heard the door open. It was Sana. We looked at each other for a second when I was the first one to look away and shut the sink off. I dried my hands and was about to head out when Sana was still blocking the way. "Tzuyu." She said my name. I didn't make eye contact with her. "Are..... are you not going to talk to me? Are you mad at me?" She asked me but I never once looked her in the eyes. "No." I gave a short response. I tried to walk pass her, but she was still blocking my way of getting out. "I need to talk to you." She told me. "About?" I asked. "Dahyun." She blurted out. I wanted to cry but I didn't want to cry in front of her. "I confessed to her." She confessed. "What did she say?" I asked her. "We're dating. Everyone knows." She said. "Congratulations." I said to her. She finally moved out of the way and I quickly walked passed her. I headed to the dressing room and waited. Sana came back and we headed on stage and preformed Do It Again and Truth.

Do It Again:

Truth:

After the performances, we got off stage and headed backstage to our dressing room and changed back into our clothes that we were wearing earlier and took our makeup off and headed to our vans. When we got to the dorm, everyone headed for the couch once they took off their shoes while I got a message from someone.

Unknown Number: Hey Tzuyu, It's Jungkook from BTS. It's been such a long time since the last time I heard from you. I saw your showcase this morning. You did amazing! Anyways, I was wondering if you were doing anything right now because I would really love to see you and hang out with you again like we used to. Anyways, If you're not doing anything right now, message me back and maybe we can hang out.

'Oh, It's Jungkook. I haven't talked to him in a while. Maybe I should go see him and hang out with him seeing how I don't have any plans right now.' I thought to myself. I decided to message him back.

Tzuyu: Hello! It has been a while since we last talked and hang out. Thank you for watching our showcase! I would love to hang out with you, I'm not doing anything right now. Should we go get coffee?

Unknown Number: Sure! Lets meet at XXXXXX.

Tzuyu: Ok, I'll get ready head out. See ya.

Unknown Number: See ya.

I put my phone in my back pocket and walked over to the others. "I'm going to go meet a friend to go grab coffee." I told everyone. They looked at me but all I could see was Dahyun and Sana cuddling up together on the couch with everyone sitting next to them looking at me. I came back to reality and waited for everyone to respond. "Ok, don't be late." Momo said. I nodded. "Can I come with you?" Sana asked me. I looked at her. "Sorry, but I think you should stay here with your girlfriend and the others. Also, the person I'm meeting is one of my very best friends and I want to confess to him." I said looking down. Everyone had wide eyes and looked at me. "Eh!?" Everyone asked. "What do you mean you're going to confess??" Nayeon asked. "When we went to the same school, I had a crush on him and I want to tell him because I feel like he has the right to know." I told them. I looked back up and everyone seemed happy. "Ok." They all agreed. I headed out to go meet Jungkook and when I got there, I recognized him right away. He looked so handsome sitting there. I went in the coffee shop and sat down across from him. He looked at me and smiled. "I'm sorry, am I late?" I asked sounding worried thinking I made him wait for a while. "No, no not at all. I just got here myself. I ordered our drinks, they should be here any minute." I was glad I didn't make him wait that long. We sat there and talked and laughed the whole time and talked about our past. Suddenly, I remembered that I wanted to confess to him. "Jungkook." I looked down when I said his name and he looked at me. "Yes?" He asked. "I have to confess something to you." I told him. He waited for me to continue. He was older than me so it was hard to confess to him about something like this. "Since we first met, I... uh.... I don't know how to say this. But, I like you." I confessed without looking at him. "Really?" He asked me. I nodded. "Me too." I looked up at him with a confused look. He looked out the window and he continued. "I've liked you for a long time. I never really had the courage to tell you this because I didn't think you would understand how I felt." He looked at me. "That's why I wanted to call you down here to meet me." We looked into each others eyes for what seemed to be like hours. "Tzuyu." He said my name. My heart was not responding. Trust me, when I first met him, my heart was all over the place. I loved him like no one else did. I just want to move on from Sana. "Yes?" I asked. "Will you go out with me?" He asked me. I blushed and nodded. "Really?" He sounded happy. "Yes. I will go out with you." I said. He had the biggest smile on his face. "Thank you! Thank you so much! I love you so much, Tzuyu." He said all happy as he reached over the table and gave me a hug. He let go of me and we called it a night. I headed back to the dorm and I didn't noticed the time and it was late. I was at the door and I quietly opened the door not to disturb the others. I quietly shut the door behind me when I got in. I took my shoes off and went into the living room only to see Sana sitting there while the others were asleep. "Sana? Why are you still up?" I asked. She looked at me. "Why didn't you answer my calls? I was worried about you..." She said. I looked closer while tears were coming down her face. I sat down next to her. "I'm sorry, my phone was off." I responded. She wiped her tears away. "Can I ask you something?" She asked me. I nodded. "Why have you been avoiding me? Ever since I told you that I liked Dahyun, you've been avoiding me and been meeting people." I looked at her. She must have been so hurt because of me. I felt guilty. "Sorry. I didn't mean to. I'm sorry for hurting you." I told her while giving her a hug. We let go of each other. "Did you confess?" She asked me. I was taken back. I nodded. "He told me that he felt the same. He asked me out and I said yes." I confessed. She looked at me. She looked happy for me but also sad. "Congratulations." She told me while smiling. That was the end of my night.