Sana

She kept looking at me when the door opened. I could tell I surprised her. I wanted that, but I think I surprised her too much. "Come on in!! Don't stand out there for too long! Get in here where it's more comfortable!" Tzuyu's mom said to me getting all excited that I showed up. All I could do was smile at the interaction me and her mom had. It was cute. I can see where Tzuyu gets her cuteness from. "You're so pretty!! I bet your parents are proud to have a daughter as pretty as you are!" She said to me, making me blush at the comments she was making. "Come sit down in the living room. It's more comfortable." Her mom said to me guiding me to the couch that sat perfectly in their living room. Her mom sat next to me while Tzuyu sat on the opposite side of the couch. I know why she sat on the opposite side. She's still mad at me. "What brings you around here? Aren't you guys supposed to be preparing for a comeback soon." She had asked all curious. "Well.... I missed Tzuyu." I said while looking at the floor smiling while blushing at what I had just said. "Sana." Both me and her mom looked at her all serious. Her arms were crossed at this point. "Why are you really here?" She asked me with a stern voice. I had gotten all flustered. I kept looking everywhere else but at Tzuyu. "Is everything okay?" Her mom asked looking at the both of us. "Mom, could you please give us a little privacy. I don't want you to get in the middle of this." She had asked her while looking at her. "Okay." She got up and left the living room. I finally got the courage to looked at Tzuyu. "I miss you, Tzuyu. Every day I miss you. Every night I miss you. Every single time, minute, every hour, that we're not together, I miss you...." I stopped for a second. I was trying to find the urge to continue without crying. My eyes had gotten all watery. "I know what I did was wrong-" before she let me finish my sentence, she stood up. She was angry and I could tell. "WRONG?!?! WRONG???? IT WAS HORRIBLE!!! YOU MADE MY LIFE HELL BECAUSE OF WHAT YOU DID!!! YOU KNEW THAT I WOULD NEVER IN A MILLION YEARS CHEAT ON YOU. But you go and cheat on me??? What did I do that was so wrong????" She had yelled at me but then calmed down. She was trying not to cry, I can read her like a book. I then got up from the couch with tears streaming down my face. "RIGHT. WHAT I DID WAS WRONG. I KNOW I MADE YOUR LIFE A LIVING HELL BUT, DO YOU KNOW THAT YOU'RE MAKING MY LIFE A LIVING HELL???? I HAVE BEEN APOLOGIZING LEFT AND RIGHT, TRYING TO MAKE THINGS RIGHT BETWEEN US AND ITS GOTTEN NOWHERE." I yelled. I couldn't hold it in anymore. I know I messed up and I've been trying to make up for it but she won't let me in..... She walked around the coffee table and stood in front of me. "Why are you trying to make it right??? You made your decision clear to me and to everyone else that you didn't want me and that you wanted to hurt me. So, why. Why are you trying to hard when we all kno-" before I let her finish, I kissed her. I couldn't even hold that in anymore. I missed everything about her. To my surprise, she had kissed me back. We pulled away from each other and put our foreheads together. "I missed you so much...." I said to her, tears still streaming down my face. "I know." She replied. "I love you." I said to her. To my surprise, she had finally said to me, the words I missed hearing from her. "I love you too." My heart raced so fast. I felt like she had forgiven me. But I'm not too sure about that and I don't want to get my hopes up.