Sana

A/N. Can someone tell me if the Sana Gif is working because it wont let me see it move or anything. It looks more like a photo than a Gif please and thank you)

It was morning and everyone was getting ready to leave for the music video shoot. I was the last one to get ready because there are so many of us.

~Time Skip~

As soon as I was done, I noticed that Tzuyu was no where to be seen. I saw Dahyun in the living room sitting on the couch. I walked up to her and sat next to her. "Where's Tzuyu?" I asked her. She explained everything to me. I called Tzuyu. She quickly answered. "Hello? Sana are you ok? Are you hurt?" She asked question after question until she ran out of breath to speak. "Tzuyu." She waited for me to continue. "Where are you? Everyone is waiting for you so we can leave." She told me everything while walking back to the dorm. "Oh." Was all I could say. She hanged up the phone. I was scolding Dahyun until someone walked into the dorm. I saw who walked in the door and then I  got up from the couch. She ran to me and gave me a hug. I was startled. She let go of me and she had worry written all over her face. "Don't worry, I'm not hurt in any way. I'm ok." I reassured her. She nodded and looked at Dahyun who was standing up with her head hanging low. "Sorry, Tzuyu...I'm really sorry.." She was about to cry. Tzuyu walked over to her and she looked up at her. I saw tears running down her face. Tzuyu gently wiped Dahyun's tears off of her face. She looked at her in the eyes. "Why did you do that? You scared me to death. If anything bad had happened to Sana, I don't know what I would do. Don't scare me like that." Tzuyu looked at her with a soft expression and then she nodded. She said that loud enough for me to hear that and I don't know why. Does she care for me?

~Time Skip~

We're at the set for the music video. Tzuyu was dressed in a black dress, high heels and with a pearl necklace. Her hair was black so it was perfect for the scene. She was all done for her scenes and then she had to change into the crop top, small jacket, shorts and sneakers. She also changed her makeup. She had to match with the others except for hair. I was the last one to shoot my scene and I was dressed up with a crop top that had a blue bow on it, a light pink skirt and my blonde hair half up and to top it all off, I had a toy wand. I kind of didn't like it. I noticed Tzuyu was behind the camera. She couldn't take her eyes off of me. I got embarrassed, but in a good way. I got done my last scene and then I changed into the outfit that the rest were wearing. I changed my hairstyle too. I saw Nayeon walking over to Tzuyu. I could hear their conversation. "Tzuyu. Can I ask you something?" Nayeon asked while looking at Tzuyu. She turned towards her and nodded her head. "Do you have feelings for Sana?" Nayeon suddenly asked her. "Why?" Tzuyu asked her sounding confused. "You're always staring at her, whenever she says your name, you blush like crazy, you seem upset that she's dating Dahyun. Just a guess." She noted. I didn't even thought of that. I didn't notice that. Has she been doing that? I looked down then looked back at them. "Why would I like someone when I'm already in a relationship and when she's in a relationship too? I would find it unfair for Jungkook and Dahyun if I liked her or if she liked me. Why? Because Dahyun loves Sana and Jungkook loves me." Tzuyu just looked at her. I was heartbroken. "Ok. Well, let's go. We have to finish the rest of the mv shoot so we can get this done faster. Sana already changed." She said and Tzuyu agreed.

~Time Skip~

When we finished the with the mv, it was getting dark. We went to the dressing room to change into our everyday outfits and taking off our makeup. I couldn't forget what happened a few minutes ago. I saw Momo walking up to Tzuyu. She was already done changing into her normal clothes and had her makeup off. "Are you ready?" She asked Tzuyu. "Actually, I'm going on a date with Jungkook tonight. He's picking me up." She looked at her and smiled when she said that. Actually, I was very jealous of Jungkook... He got to date the most wonderful person ever.. "Ok, well, see you when you get back. Have fun and don't stay out too late, bye." Everyone was gone and Tzuyu was the only one left in the room.

~Time Skip~

We got to the dorm and we were all in the kitchen. We were all sitting in the chairs that were around the counter. Some of us were standing because there was only 5 chairs around the counter. Lucky for me, I was sitting. My legs hurt all over. I was lost in thought until I suddenly spoke out of no where. "I have to tell you guys something." I said looking down at the counter, not making eye contact. "What is it?" Chaeyoung asked me. "Me and Dahyun are not dating." Before I could speak, Jeongyeon interrupted me. "Awww, did you guys break up?" She was tasing us. "No.. what I mean is.. we were lying to you.. we were never dating." I told them. They looked at me without speaking. I explained everything to them. I explained why I was dating Dahyun and how I wanted to get rid of my feelings for Tzuyu. It took about an hour of explaining and understanding. Dahyun apologized for not telling anyone the truth, I apologized for the same reason too. "It's fine. We understand." Mina spoke up. We realized it was getting late and Tzuyu never came back. It was also raining and I was hoping she wasn't getting wet and that she's on her way home. I called Tzuyu to see if she's still on the date. "Hello?" She was trying to sound like she was ok.. I could tell something was wrong. "Are you on the date with Jungkook?" I asked her. "No. I'll explain it later. Bye." She hanged up before I could even say anything. Now I was getting worried.

~Time Skip~

I was waiting for Tzuyu to call me back. I was sitting in the living room alone looking to find something good to watch. I suddenly got a call. I picked up my phone to check to see who it was and it was Tzuyu. I answered it. "Hello?" I heard her voice and it was not something I was expecting and it broke me. "HELP ME!!!" She screamed into the phone. She told me what's happening and what's going on. I hanged up. I started crying. I got myself together and put my shoes on. I took my car keys and ran to my car. Tzuyu texted me where she was and I drove to the location. When I got there, I went straight to the room she was in with him. I found the room. "TZUYU!!!" I screamed her name. "SANA!!" She screamed my name with tears running down her face. "GO AWAY!" Jungkook screamed. "OPEN UP!" I screamed while jiggling the door knob. I heard someone running to the door expecting it to be Tzuyu and I was correct. I ran out of the room with Tzuyu. We ran to my car and got in. For the whole car ride, it was quiet. We got to the dorm and we started walking towards the door. "Tzuyu." She turned to look at me. I hugged her. "I'm sorry for what you went through tonight." Then I let go. She didn't say anything. We went in the dorm and went to our separate rooms. I couldn't sleep that night. I hope Tzuyu got to sleep though.