1.⚜️

Chapter | cafè [edited ⚜️]

It was a normal day in the blonde's life the cafè was a busy place he was sitting in the corner his head lying on the creamy colour wall nearby while he was biting his lips waiting for his boyfriend, playing with his phone, the road outside was deafening and everyone looked so happy in his eyes some reason's where his too

Suddenly his boyfriend appeared with a girl and kissed her cheek he knew what's their relationship but yet he wasn't satisfied with the views they created to make him lose his mind, just the rose petals were soft his heart was too, just as the petals fall he also fell and broke like a grass every day somehow he found his comfort with kids and he knows that these kids are innocent like him.

He remembers the breakup with his ex-boyfriend he Also remembers how hard he had fallen for someone who cheated on him and left him just to get proposed to by someone else, he also knew that the person was again walking towards him with a girl, he rolled his eyes and took his phone and folded the paper and pressed it against his ex-boyfriend's chest and left that place.

He knew that their break up is just too fast but he need to take this step he can't just see his ex-boyfriend being to cringe at other people he is possessive as fuck, but he doesn't give a fuck but he does give a fuck he just doesn't want any more of dramatic shits but his life is going to be a great film from his next step that he doesn't even know.

Suddenly he saw a girl and a boy they were 5-7 years kids crossing the road they were standing on the zebra crossing the boy was holding the girl's hand tight looking at the cars doing deafening horns and these kids were standing there while looking at the cars like a statue while their big Bambi eyes where blinking and trying hard to understand what's going on.

Taehyung rushed to them and took the girl in her arms while he held the hand of the boy and dragged them out of the road and made them sit on a chair by a nearby ice cream shop those kids looked pair of bunnies, he took a sighed and said “hey kids! Where are your guardians?” the kids looked behind taehyung and saw 4 bodyguard.

The boy with big doe eyes yet held shape keenly looked into them took Taehyung's hand and said “Rhe, do you have any vehicle? ” the girl held the other hand of the boy and taehyung said “You know I'm broke— but I have cycle— which got puncher!! ” the kids looked at taehyung and said “ it's okay! Just take us your home I don't have any—” the boy said and taehyung thought he can't take that risk but he nodded anyway.

He took the girl in his arms while the boy held his hand and they walked on the busy deafening street, soon they were in Taehyung's apartment it was creamy white with a brown and cosy feeling, the kids walked inside the apartment they were in some amazement taehyung walked inside the small kitchen and said: “Are you guys hungry? ”.

The kids looked at taehyung and ran to him the boy made his sister sit on the chair nearby while he sat himself afterwards, they both gave their Bambi eyes to the blonde, taehyung bit his bottom lip Preventing himself from cooking at the kids but he failed very badly, he said “ you both know? You both look like lost bunnies Oh. My. God. ” the black haired girl giggled.

The boy just stared at taehyung with some found in his eyes like he was memorizing Taehyung's face, he said “  we both are hungry for pancakes—” taehyung nodded and started to cook he asked “Your parents are careless how can they just leave their kid out on busy street!! With no nani?? ” the boy lowered his head and said “ they don't have time for us— we are burden I think? ”.

Taehyung turned his head towards the boy and the girl who were looking like sad bunnies now — taehyung took a sigh and noticed that the kids were wearing branded clothes the boy was wearing a black hoodie with blue jeans he knew that it was branded clothes because he can say he is good at knowing what is branded and what is not.