12.

Chapter | more to know

dadda!!  ” eun-jun said as she hugged the Raven haired male, the Raven haired male smiled and hugged her back, he picked her up in his arms and looked at jaehyung and Taehyung, they both were sleeping, eventually jin, the brown haired male just came in “ we should probably shift jaehyung to another hospital, their are many available ” the brown haired male said as he put the pack of food on table while he sat on couch nearby.

yeah — I was thinking about that too, at least I work under mask so people don't really know my other business because of that we are safe for now ” Raven haired male said as he did a small sigh, “ never thought she will show her face again, never knew she will be in this hospital” the brown haired male said as he took eun-jun who unknowingly slept in Raven haired male's arms.

let's not talk about her — I'm really not so interested in her and my past with her ” the Raven haired male said as he took off his coat and cliff it over the blonde haired male's shoulders, “ you care about him? ” the brown haired male asked as he smiled over, “ eventually yeah — but Platonical is way better I don't wanna get hurt over and over again” the Raven haired male said.

As he glazed over, “ he is not like other's I think?! Because when you were seeing kiyumi I told you I don't like her but u didn't listened me, and if we talk about Lee yuki, she was nice but never thought she would do it, still I told you not to see her because I don't get good vibes from her too! You nonetheless listened to me ” brown haired male said as he was stretching his arms.

yeah — after she gave birth she left with the person she cheated she used to be park yuki and now she is Mrs Lee yuki, married a Lee guy? ” the Raven haired male question himself, “ don't let me say your not over her yet because! Your not! ”  the brown haired male pointed out that“ I have been trying for more than 6 years now! And I don't find anyone out there to make me forget that nightmare! ” Raven haired male replied.

don't shout! Taehyung, jaehyung and eun-jun is sleeping! Let's talk it out of here ” the brown haired male said as he walked outside of the room as he closed the light behind him and the Raven haired male followed him, after they left completely, the blonde haired male hated himself for Eardroping, but he could not help but wake up and he can't also move so, he had no choice other than Eardroping.

He looked sadly over the kids layed on bed, he kissed jaehyung's forehead and eun-jun's too, he walked out of the window and sat there starring at moon with no quench in his mind about anything, he closed his eyes and thought about what Raven haired male just said before, he never got anyone to move on, but will he will keep that person like no one?

The blonde haired male yawned out, he closed his eyes and slept there on window while the wind blowed smoothly over, hittyhis face, “ I will help you Mr jeon —” with that he slept.

Next day

The Raven haired male got jaehyung distracted from hospital, he was going to give him home hospital feeling, as jaehyung got more sick with hospital smell, and the Raven haired male don't like it there too, they were walking while jaehyung was on wheelchair and the blonde haired male was helping him, eun-jun was very happy she was jumping happily but carefully.

Taehyung, the blonde haired male went to washroom to wash his hands and face for a while, and when he came out his eyes met with Mrs Lee yuki's sad one, she just broke the contact and went inside the washroom, the blonde haired male wants to know more about them because all he wants is to know about jeongguk.

He walked out to only found the Raven haired male and the brown haired male waiting for them with kids he rushed towards them and stood up in front of them, soon they decided to go in car, blonde haired male, Jaehyung and the Raven haired male, while eun-jun was seated with the brown haired male in other car.

she was mad at it, but she understood and start looking at the screen the brown haired male was watching cooking videos and some dished, that was some what informational to him and a relationship hunger to eun-jun “ okay now I'm hungry jinnie!! ” she said as she switched off the brown haired male's cell phone who just chuckled and said “ okay okay we can look forward to home so I can cook you some! ” the girl agreed anyway.

Meanwhile with jaehyung, he was seated between, the blonde and the Raven haired male, he was feeling tried, “ Mr Tae Tae land me your shoulder for a while please? ” jaehyung requested with his Bambi eyes which melted taehyung, the blonde haired male nodded while saying “ you really didn't had to show me that trick you can simply ask me and I can give you but you looked like a cute bunnyyy!! Just like your dad and eun-jun ” .

The Raven haired male was focused on road more but his ears picked up at that moment, he smiled but tried to hear more, unfortunately that was just he could hear because the blonde haired male doesn't think it's the right time to spell all information about Mr jeon here.

Jaehyung slept on taehyung's shoulder while taehyung fell asleep too, soon their car was in front of big mansion own by none other than jeongguk, the Raven haired male looked at the two cuties and he felt good so far, he opened the door and picked up jaehyung in his arms and carried him to his bedroom and as soon as he put jaehyung to bed he rushed to car again.

He saw a beautiful side of the blonde, he wanted to carry him to his room, but though he might scare a beauty so he thought to shake the blonde a little, taking his name for first time and so he thinks, the blonde haired male was in heavy sleep, he did a sigh and carried the blonde haired male carefully to the blonde's room and made him on his bed and covered him with quilt.

He closed the door lightly and went to check on jaehyung, he covered jaehyung with quilt and sat on the couch in living room, he was extinguished badly, all he knew was how to sleep, but the thought where his older cousin male and his daughter are make him worried, he called his cousin who picked up in no time.

whe— ” the Raven haired male was cut off by the brown haired male “ your daughter and me are in smoothie shop because she couldn't control her hunger, we will be soon back to home as I promise her to cook whatever she will wish for you can rest! ’’ with that the call got hung up, the Raven haired male just did a Swift sigh and slept there.

————————————————————
Tell me should I do some twist
Welp their is a big twist coming in story
Just giving a spoiler alert🚨
But all I know you will love it!

Are you all ready?
And I love your comments about book 📕
And I'm touched 💫🙇🏻

Please do keep commenting and voting
I love you all 🙇🏻💜🙇🏻

Don't forget to comment man!

Don't forget to follow me ofc it's good for you
Since I will be publishing new book in autumn🍁
Taht I have already published with intro- ksks

Thank you all I love you💜😘🤟 🙇🏻💜🙇🏻