40.

Chapter | family.

Morning came by ,the night shifted, just like that the good days came by and the bad days shifted, it's been a month to that incident, jaehyung and eun-jiha did cried when the saw Jeongguk's wounds and all what he suffered from.

But now everything is okay, taehyung asked Jeongguk to leave mafia or he will make him leave it, Jeongguk took his long time to think over it again and again but in the end he thought it's for the best, he still remember that day.

Taehyung walked inside Jeongguk's bedroom looking at him with sorrow eyes, Jeongguk was sitting with a photo frame of his family, he got a news that his father died with heart attack and he doesn't need to do anything now.

Taehyung looked at the photo frame that jeongguk holded, " your mother is as beautiful as you but your Her male handsome vision " Jeongguk smiled at what taehyung said.

"I'm leaving mafia taehyung " Jeongguk said as he put his mother photo frame on the side table of bed holding taehyung's hand and looking at him with only pure love and care with respect too dear .

"are you really sure? " taehyung asked as he holded back on his lovers hand and sat down in front of him,, "yes!  Someone have to break this chain, someone can be me,,, and I want to be someone my mother wanted not what father wanted, I will be a normal father for my kids and live a normal life without all this miserable things "

Jeongguk said, he smiled at taehyung who smiled and hugged him with over joy "Ow Ow Ow! " Jeongguk said as his back did hurt with the sudden tight hug , taehyung backed up quickly and said "sorry I'm sorry I did not mean to hurt—" ,"it's okay baby it's fine " Jeongguk cut taehyung off and wiped off his tears.

He also kiss taehyungs eyes and they matched their foreheads together and close their eyes laughing and smiling saying I love you to each other and thinking this is how it was supposed to end up everything in right way.

"I can call you jung-gguk ? " taehyung asked voice low and scared Jeongguk stopped there and look at taehyung who was scared what might come on, he felt sad that his lover is scared of him.

Jeongguk's eyes landed on taehyung's neck he was still wearing that necklace that jeongguk promised hus mother that he will give this to his future wife but look he have a most beautiful, dazzling, handsome, sun-kissed, loyal,caring , lovely, understanding man of his

"of course taehyung! You can not only you... Everyone can it must be weird to say my full name in your head no? Jeon Jeongguk looks like someone is struggling for real!! Hahah " jeon— jung-gguk said as he kissed taehyung's forehead and kissed his lips softly smiling.

"omg..  Thank you... Jung-gguk" taehyung was smiling like he never did, jung-gguk felt like his heart skipped a beat. Yep, jung-gguk felt in love again.

That day already know as the most remarkable day of each ones life, all of them were back to their normal self, no more blood, fight just peace of mind.

It was unexpected that seo beom also left mafia after he did something that no-one knows what but umin does, it's been a month now everyone is having a good recovery .

Umin knocked at taehyung's door, taehyung was studying for his fashion designing exam, yes taehyung was told by jin that Jung-gguk got taehyung admission in university for his dream.

"oh umin!  What happened? I hope it's not jeewong's promise again! " taehyung said as he looked at umin who walked inside and sat down beside taehyung.

"seo beom will call you... Do oick it up and listen him up fully.. You may need time after listen it but I will assure you that whatever he tells you is truth... You have to keep a mature side character!  Okay? I hope you got my point " umin said as he gave his phone to taehyung.

"what? " taehyung was not understanding what the talk was about but he could tell that it was about something serious and related to him.

"stay calm and listen to him Carefully before saying anything " umin said as he left taehyung with his phone after a few seconds there was a call on umin's phone.

It was seo beom, taehyung picked up the call he was feeling anxious and his hands were kind of shaking his boy felt slow for some reason but he ignored it.

"hello! " seo beom voice spoke from cell phone and taehyung took deep breaths and said "hello! Brother " he could feel seo beom smiling through the call "awe brother! I'm going to tell you... Sometimes serious.... Please hear me out okay? " now it was seo beom's turn to sound anxious about it.

He was scared of taehyung's reaction but it should be hear out! Umin said he will not lie, so far taehyung knows that seo beom never lied to him ever since they met each other even if they were step brothers but they felt like real brothers, so taehyung though to give a tag to it.

"....okay, tell me I'm listening, all my ears... " taehyung said as he put his pencil down and lowered his head and he was ready to hear words ,,"so taehyung, I Wat to tell you this because you must know last month the newspaper got that Mr jeon is dead"

Seo beom said and taehyung said "yeah so? " there was a good silent for a min than seo beom spoke, "I killed our father... After that... Kim People thought it was jeon who killed father... So they went to kill jeon... "

Taehyung felt kind of numb all those memories came back to him, "I hope jeongguk won't kill me, but if he does than tell minjoon that I love him and yeah.... I will leave letter him "

To be continued...

And WHO WAS THIS ONE JWMDKDJSJNS