38.

Chapter | everything is alright.

Previously :

“I have given emergency first aid but we need to rush hospital ” jin said, “hyung someone will ask u what happened what will we say?  Got in car accident with such a good looking mafia clothes? ” jimin said.

“I know one doctor ” taehyung said as he caressed Jeongguk's cheeks.

Continue :

which doctor? ” jimin asked as he was confused about it, “but you guys need to trust me!  We can take him there and he will be saved ” taehyungs tone was too much scoffed.

okay!  We trust you with that, but... Who is the doc? ” Yoongi asked “you people it's not the time for discussion do it all quick! ” jin shouted at everyone.

just lemme drive!  Plus don't make faces after seeing doctor, don't be angry at them, don't do any reaction!  Just let me do it!  ” taehyung said as he rolled out words, jin was suspicious but he nevertheless nodded and they took jungkooks body with them in the van.

Taehyung driving, jeewong who was already sat beside taehyung ,jin was resting his head on namjoon, jimin was doing same with Yoongi and Jackson and jhope were fixing wound of each other.

___________________________________
|                                                               |
|               Jackson,jm yg | jeewong     
|jhope.                              |
|                                          |                   
|      JK, jin, namjoon.     | taehyung |

( hope it helps ☠️)

Taehyung drives way to an fimilar path to jin, he was very confused about what he is thinking, jin spoke up “it's not that path that I'm thinking?right? ” taehyung did a anxious sigh.

hyung trust me! ” taehyung said and jeewong looked at him with the corner of his eyes ( bombastic side eye ☠️ tho it's not bombastic side eye! ) “are you sure that is trustworthy path?? ” jeewong asked in low voice and taehyung just did a sigh.

“I.. I— I think yeah-h ” taehyung's words were out like he himself feel a lack of trust, but nevertheless it has to be it,  taehyung stopped van and spoke “get off now I'm going to knock on that door and please don't make any unauthorized drama! ” taehyung's words did hurt them but they trend to be quiet about it.

Taehyung went to knock on the door and a male opened door slightly just to be able to peek from it, half naked, “how may I help you? ” he said with a scoffed voice.

“I hope we're at right address can I meet mrs lee yuki? ” taehyungs tone was calm and polite, the man looked away from taehyung to see other people's looking at him than he spoke “wait ” and with that he went back inside closing the door behind him.

he said she will be here soon ” taehyung said as he walked towards jin, who glared at the house, “I didn't knew this? This is exactly what I thought!  Taehyung are you out of your mind? Are you for real? ” jin spoke up glaring at taehyung this time.

I'm sorry hyung but I think this s the only option for us if we don't want to be known .” taehyung said as he looked down at his shoes feel bad for this.

hyung I think it's alright! ” jhope said and jimin agreed after him with what said, “not bad ” jeewong said as he folded his arms over his chest.