30.

Chapter | The family business 

Jeongguk was on the big lawn of his mention waiting for his young brother,  Taehyung asked Jeongguk "what happened? What is bothering you Jeongguk!!" Jeongguk came out of his serious glazers towards the grass in the lawn," no! Nothing is bothering me! Just I am going to see my brother today! And he will be bringing his lover with him so ... I was just waiting? "Jeongguk said like he was conforming to himself about his so-called decision to call his brother home.

"Oh! I didn't know you had a brother too. But but but ... do I need to give my best impression? I hope I'm dressed good enough?" taehyung asked Jeongguk looking concerned about the first impression of jeon's family," just to you know you look as usual as you look! Nothing changed! Looking beautiful just as always! And about my brother you don't need to care about that brat! He will be here as a few days' guests at home! "Jeongguk said in a way of determination.

Taehyung blushed but then he took a deep breath and said "you don't look like you're in the mood of letting him stay here, one question! Where did everyone do vanishes in the night? I don't really see anyone home. Are you guys' ghosts'? "Jeongguk laughed at his lover's talk and said "oh no we just stay in our rooms sleeping and if you're going to ask about where I go? I am telling you that I just go for walk on the lawn because I get very tired so yeah! "Taehyung raised his left eyebrow looking at Jeongguk like he is judging Jeongguk.

"Do you think I'm a fool or you're a fool? " Jeongguk felt he screwed up again and smiled and said " hats off to you but –" he was cut off by the opening of the big gate and the blue Lamborghini came inside their house Jeongguk shake his head and then mumbled to himself " great timing brat !" as he said.

the gatekeeper locked the gate back and junior jeewong came out of the car with his boyfriend lee hanwoon taehyung was shocked by their rich looks he felt poorer than he was, suddenly jeahyung and eun-jun came out running towards jeewong who looked very happy he hugged his niece and nephew and gave them gifts as the kids jumped with happiness.

Walked towards his big brother with hands in hands with his boyfriend and took off his glasses and looked at taehyung and asked Jeongguk "so he is the one who you were talking about. your one and only lover huh ?" jeewong teased his big brother, making both taehyung and Jeongguk blush harder and ignoring eye contact with each other Jeongguk looked at the sky while taehyung looked at the ground.

"Yeah uncle, our tae is a very good person! he gave us soft toys he is so amazing " eun-jun said, jeewong was impressed his facial expression changed from sassy to happy and he took steps towards taehyung and said, " Mr. tae I hope you're going to make this broken family happiest alive !".

Taehyung touched he nodded and said, "I will try my best ", suddenly Seok-jin came from behind and said "so you both accepted that you are lovers huh?" he was teasing both of them.

Jeongguk said "okay okay! Everyone let's go inside and have lunch then you jeewong! Be there back in the lawn I have to talk about something very important! And yeah not with that boyfriend of yours! "As he said so he went inside while taking eun-jun in his arms while she talked about the gifts she received.

Taehyung smiled at jeewong and said, 'please join us! " with that taehyung went with jeahyung holding his hand, jin smiled and said " welcome back home junior jeewong " and he went with namjoon saying " come on junior jeon ! " and yoongi and Jimin just smiled and said " welcome ! " with that jeewong and his boyfriend lee hanwoon, " they are all same.

I missed it here hanwoon! ", hanwoon said,  " I think he is not like your father so ... you should forgive him from your heart and yeah I'm scared what if he kills me? ", " oh come on he isn't that bad too !! ".

with that they went inside jeon's mansion and had happy lunch and a cheerful atmosphere in the eyes of jeewong taehyung looked like his and jeongguk's mother, just the gender is not the same, and seeing Jeongguk smiling, being cheerful all the way, and caring about taehyung made him feel that taehyung is the one he smiled and said " I'm glad you're not with that pig kiyumi !", " yeah about that I also need to talk !" Jeongguk said.

"Aish! "Jeewong said, and shakes his head, "who .... Is kiyumi?'' taehyung asked while pouring water for eun-jun "oh! You don't know? She was soon to be the mother of these kids!! Thank god you came into the life of this man I'm very happy!" jeewong said and namjoon continued "she was ki-"YEAH!! Can we not talk about it? She is gone very far away Jin hyung!!! "Jeongguk cut off namjoon and looked at taehyung who looked very uncomfortable and sad," tae! I have finished let's go and play!!" eun-jun said, "let him eat first kids!?" Jeongguk and jin said together," don't worry I'm full!" taehyung made a fake smile and went off with the kids, Jeongguk looked at namjoon and said "you were about to spill the kill word!!" namjoon shrugged and said "one day or the other you need to tell him!! You can't keep lying to him after all!!"

" wait, what? Jungkook hyung you didn't tell taehyung that you're the biggest mafia in Seoul so far? That's why I thought how comes he is still with you? Like can you see him and yourself? He looks so peaceful" jeewong said in anger and disbelief, "ITS –ITS NIT THAT GOT ME? MEET ME IN THE LAWN!" Jeongguk shouted and went out of that place.

"Was this really you people were letting happen? I, I disbelieve my eyes hyung!! Miserable!! "With that jeewong went to his guest room, meanwhile, taehyung was just playing with kids hopelessly, "hey taehyung! " Jimin said as he stood there in the doorway, "yes! Jimin?" taehyung said while he makes his facial expression better, "can you spare a minute? I want to speak something to you!" Jimin said while looking concerned.

" but the kids?" taehyung questioned," Oh don't you worry about them Jin hyung is going to be there for them till we are talking!!" Jimin said as he smiled at taehyung who nodded and kissed the forehead of the kids and went off with Jimin.

[I hope it was good!

Btw I will upload the book 'updating schedule'

And there you will find monthly update schedule for

'Mafia father ', 'my alpha '& 'my majesty '

I hope this was helpful!!]

{Chapter is edited ü }

Thank you everyone!!

RAH.

26-Mar-23, Sunday,

08:10:03 PM

Support the author